Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Screenshot_20220601-171050~2.png

Posted as something to factor in re: Boz's band absence - as it appears to confirm the potential 'retirement' / slowing down assertion.
Regards,
FWD.

HMV are doing another exclusive 'vinyl week' on June 18.
2/3 product videos are currently out.
No sign yet of anything Morrissey-related this year.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh, I know this! When I heard what he said about The Smiths, it hurt me. I think he had offense. But of course, I don't know exactly, just thought about it.

But what a cutie he was! It's adorable to see him bite his lips every time when he worries. Still have this habit, as I can see.

A local Algarve publication Boz shared that featured him.

"...As a student of music, Boz has found that when collaborating with many of the top artists, some of the technical aspects he developed in his earlier days have to be ‘unlearnt’ and that it pays to adopt a more flexible and innovative approach, often adopting an ethos when recording and playing live of there being ‘no rules’. I suspect Boz’s flexibility and adaptability have contributed to him being such a valued collaborator for Morrissey and others.
I was keen to talk about Boz’s career and his friendships with the late Kirsty MacColl and Chas Smash of Madness. As something of a fan (OK, a massive fan) of Morrissey, I asked about his relationship with the former Smiths frontman, someone whose work is often praised but also has a reputation for not being the easiest person to work with. I asked Boz how he’s managed to sustain a 30-year working relationship.
He smiled and shrugged and then said, “Morrissey could always rely on me.”
They also share a similar sense of humour and tastes in music... "

FWD.

One of the more surprising Smiths references is how a chapter in Harry Redknapp's autobiography 'Always Managing' is titled 'Big Mouth Strikes Again'. Perhaps he is a fan! I think it shows how much of an influence the Smiths and Moz have had and still have on people from all walks of life.

(Provenance via Ebay link)

Original b/w photo of Morrissey taken during a break for the filming of the I Started Something... video shoot in Manchester in 1986. The only known copy of the photo in existence. Was only ever published exclusively in Smiths Indeed fanzine. Measures 12.5cm x 17.3cm.
s-l400 (2).jpg

(listing removed).

Original b/w photo of Morrissey taken during a break for the filming of the I Started Something... video shoot in Manchester in 1986. The only known copy of the photo in existence. Was only ever published exclusively in Smiths Indeed fanzine. Measures 12.5cm x 17.3cm.
s-l400 (1).jpg

£250!?
FWD.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Also on DVD.
FWD.

Screenshot_20220608-125014.png

Would be nice if he'd tweet/retweet something more tangible.
FWD.

Screenshot_20220608-132025.png

img_1_1654690817168~2.jpg

Well at least it's not shoes...🤣
FWD.

Erh, it's a no from me Simon.
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom