Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Currently trending on Twitter. Seems legit.
FTEqli6WAAE6ChB
This was done by the very talented HappyToast - I have many of his creations on the walls around my house - a brilliant artist, illustrator and humourist

Cue lots of humourless Twittertwats saying things like "Looks like Morrissey's found his level at last, right at the bottom of the line-up"...
On the genuine bill, that's Diana Ross' place at the bottom. She's the biggest star there!

I hope this is true. I would love Rustie Lee to do a duet with Morrissey - she could fill in for Thelma Houston on 'Bobby Don't You Think They Know'.

Not seeing any Smiths mentions in articles, but this may well be something worth keeping an eye on when the full catalogue appears:

John Peel: personal records and memorabilia set for Bonhams auction
FWD.

Not seeing any Smiths mentions in articles, but this may well be something worth keeping an eye on when the full catalogue appears:

John Peel: personal records and memorabilia set for Bonhams auction
FWD.
I wonder if there's a cassette of that 1988 Peel Session Morrissey demanded be pulled from broadcast somewhere in that humungous archive? :unsure:

currently watching re-runs of On The Buses and everytime you see stans bus it is always going to cemetary gates,as a comedy from the early 70s M would have watched this like most households.

We're going to review over 600 total albums, on vinyl, starting in 1964 and going all the way to present-day or as far as we can possibly get before we burn out and fade away. From The Beatles to Bowie, from the Rolling Stones to Rush, from Bob Dylan to Big Star, from Van Morrison to Morrissey, etc. etc.
The horizon of expectations seems to be clear and based on reasonable criteria. Let's see whether they can pull through with it for all +600 albums.

MOJO Time Machine: Rough Trade Collapses

On 17 May, 1991 iconic indie label Rough Trade, home to The Smiths, The Fall and more, went into administration.

Very brief mention.
FWD.

Apparently in the latest issue of the UK adult comic Viz, there's a small comic strip which involves Morrissey. As its Viz, its probably not flattering.

Viz page (June/July, 2022):

full

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom