Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Nile Marr's IG story posts:

Nile appears to only be able to communicate in memes usually, but interesting covering up The Smiths book too.
Regards,
FWD.

He does like to wind Moz fans up doesn’t he...
So I shall refrain from calling him an absolute shit head, complete arse, as I don’t want to give him the satisfaction of letting him think he’s wound me up....

I think Nile is very funny. And let's face it, Johnny's book was unexpectedly much better than Morrissey's.

Nasim Aghdam :hearteyes: holding up a Meat is Murder sign during her Taylor Swift parody video @0:48:

Screenshot_20211115-182118.jpg

Yes there is a backstory :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

@rifke and I are fans of hers, we're in agreement that she was a total babe. Her Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube account have since been deleted but her Telegram channel still exists and here it is:

I'm not sure about the Taylor Swift parody, I think she was just poking fun at modern pop music in her unique way, but any excuse for her to wear a blonde wig and strut around like a superstar is okay with me.

1_sUQ-6_WvPzSlmhiJAtEVjg@2x.jpeg nasim1.JPG
30265188_1792579011044574_1135401903509733376_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes there is :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

@rifke and I are fans of hers, we're in agreement that she was a total babe. Her Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube account have since been deleted but her Telegram channel still exists and here it is:

I'm not sure about the Taylor Swift parody, I think she was just poking fun at modern pop music in her unique way, but any excuse for her to wear a blonde wig and strut around like a superstar is okay with me.

View attachment 77662 View attachment 77663
View attachment 77664
haha she was rad (y)

Yes there is a backstory :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

View attachment 77662 View attachment 77663
View attachment 77664

Oh wow, that puts a whole different spin on the video. I mean, I never heard of her or the shootings. :(

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom