Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Always worth grabbing if you see one:

FWD.

FB_IMG_1633110070487.jpg

Font-tastic.
FWD.

Can't see a mention in the archive, so here are the miniscule Morrissey mentions in Pete Brurns' "Freak Unique":

"It’s cause and effect, because you can get great television or great interviews or great pictures if you remove the cause. You know, in the days of Sean Penn, a paparazzo shouts, ‘Madonna, you fat hairy slag!’ and, true to form, Sean Penn punches them - great picture, but you never get to hear the photographer. A journalist asks you, ‘Don’t you think Morrissey is rather vile?’ and you go, ‘Well, he is kind of...’ and the headline is ‘burns thinks morrissey is vile!’ Everything is cause and effect, and I’m now only really learning that that is so in life. I’m not innocent - I’ve caused things that have been bad for me and also I’ve responded in a way that’s brought more negativity."
"I never heard such a load of shite as Preston doing some fifth-grade Madness song, pulling Morrissey poses and acting like a ‘working-class queero’ as I called him, with ‘love’ and ‘hate’ tattooed on his potato toes and him the nephew of Earl Grey. His parents are rich and he’s acting like, ‘Yeah, Dad, I’m in the trenches,’ with his street-cred tattoos. It was like Little Lord Fauntleroy, with his dermatological products and his facials that he used to go for and his back wax and his recent Botox. I saw him on TV and, I swear to God, you could have kicked him in the stomach and he wouldn’t have blinked."

Regards,
FWD.

Can't see a mention in the archive, so here are the miniscule Morrissey mentions in Pete Brurns' "Freak Unique":

"It’s cause and effect, because you can get great television or great interviews or great pictures if you remove the cause. You know, in the days of Sean Penn, a paparazzo shouts, ‘Madonna, you fat hairy slag!’ and, true to form, Sean Penn punches them - great picture, but you never get to hear the photographer. A journalist asks you, ‘Don’t you think Morrissey is rather vile?’ and you go, ‘Well, he is kind of...’ and the headline is ‘burns thinks morrissey is vile!’ Everything is cause and effect, and I’m now only really learning that that is so in life. I’m not innocent - I’ve caused things that have been bad for me and also I’ve responded in a way that’s brought more negativity."
"I never heard such a load of shite as Preston doing some fifth-grade Madness song, pulling Morrissey poses and acting like a ‘working-class queero’ as I called him, with ‘love’ and ‘hate’ tattooed on his potato toes and him the nephew of Earl Grey. His parents are rich and he’s acting like, ‘Yeah, Dad, I’m in the trenches,’ with his street-cred tattoos. It was like Little Lord Fauntleroy, with his dermatological products and his facials that he used to go for and his back wax and his recent Botox. I saw him on TV and, I swear to God, you could have kicked him in the stomach and he wouldn’t have blinked."

Regards,
FWD.
Ahhh Pete, a true genius....
Youthquake , one of the greatest albums ever

Saw this on FB, not sure of the algorithm or accuracy:

Smiths:
Screenshot_20211005-095820~2.png

Morrissey:
Screenshot_20211005-095722~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom