Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Furthermore... I wonder if the cap was part of a whole costume set ...?

"Where do you buy your clothes?

I buy them second-hand from Camden market; I have an extraordinary capacity for disguise. I dress up as a train driver."

(From the above-mentioned Stuart Maconie piece.)

This is the world the Twitter mob wants

I would be so disappointed by that picture.

I now have a giant poster from the Bona Drag reissue. I'm going to put it in our hallway.

That's not giant. This is giant...

Morrissey Playboys subway poster.jpg

:tiphat:

I reckon it's not California Son. Again, it's the same Brittish impostor from the previous 2 fake photo ops that wears dentures. Look at the no neck body shape and the eyes, obviously not California Son. I reckon I don't give a shit where California Son was born or lives, but he is home in Moz Angeles where he was born. The true sane fans know this. We just don't feel the need to take tons of photos and post them here because we respect our California Son. This is such an injustice to California Son to bastardize him as foreign and Brittish and fake creepy photo ops in foreign countries when he is the total opposite of what you lunatics have made him in your fantasy harry potter world, but at least it makes you give him your money from the mporium uk so he doesn't need to tour outside California or Vegas. The other positive is that the security team has photo evidence of you old, ugly, creepy, perv, bald Brittish delusional sociopaths in these fake photo ops so when you take your trip you saved your entire life for to New Youraaaarwk to visit the statue of liberty and buy a yankee hat and somehow make your way to Moz Angeles to stalk California Son, California Son can have your visas denied before you even get to the USA inn n nnnnn nn n nnnn n n n it.

I reckon it's not California Son. Again, it's the same Brittish impostor from the previous 2 fake photo ops that wears dentures. Look at the no neck body shape and the eyes, obviously not California Son. I reckon I don't give a shit where California Son was born or lives, but he is home in Moz Angeles where he was born. The true sane fans know this. We just don't feel the need to take tons of photos and post them here because we respect our California Son. This is such an injustice to California Son to bastardize him as foreign and Brittish and fake creepy photo ops in foreign countries when he is the total opposite of what you lunatics have made him in your fantasy harry potter world, but at least it makes you give him your money from the mporium uk so he doesn't need to tour outside California or Vegas. The other positive is that the security team has photo evidence of you old, ugly, creepy, perv, bald Brittish delusional sociopaths in these fake photo ops so when you take your trip you saved your entire life for to New Youraaaarwk to visit the statue of liberty and buy a yankee hat and somehow make your way to Moz Angeles to stalk California Son, California Son can have your visas denied before you even get to the USA inn n nnnnn nn n nnnn n n n it.

Ah ok then.

Not 'new' and was shared in DavidA's Smiths Archive, but wasn't on YouTube before, I believe.

Not 'new' and was shared in DavidA's Smiths Archive, but wasn't on YouTube before, I believe.

Unable to say what it is with so many women that whenever they are smelling a gay man, they automatically have to fall into that coyly coquettishly way of talking. It's so tiring after awhile and wearing off so quickly, that I was hoping that they would eventually both slack off. But no.

Good god, that's a whopper. í would be interested obsessed to know whether that basement beauty is available for sale, but inevitably depressed at the possible asking price for a 40x40?, given that the 20x16 prints are going for a tad shy of a grand...

To those of us with a certain sickness, it is always nice to put a date to these sessions ~ 25th January 1989

Morrissey Watson session date.JPG

I was watching SportsCenter awhile back and the announcer was doing a basketball game. He said that some player (i forget which team he was on) was to his team "like Johnny Marr was to The Smiths." That was freakin' awesome! :D

And last week I was at a mall in Sandusky and they played "Suedehead" over the PA system. That struck me as both strange and unexpected. It came right after "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed (seriously).
That would be John Buccigross. He does that a lot with a lot of indie bands. He seems to be a big music fan.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom