Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Sean O'Hagan, x-"NME " scribbler, now waxes long & lyrical, with relentless pretentiousness, about photos in "The Guardian" & "The Observer", responds to Mr Caitlin's posting thus ~

Sean o'snipe.JPG

Mr Caitlin states that he's "overthinking things". That's very...charitable.

I'll just leave this here:

Backs out of the thread quietly...
FWD.

Sean O'Hagan, x-"NME " scribbler, now waxes long & lyrical, with relentless pretentiousness, about photos in "The Guardian" & "The Observer", responds to Mr Caitlin's posting thus ~

Mr Caitlin states that he's "overthinking things". That's very...charitable.

🙄

When Morrissey's interviews are put in their proper context it's hacks like him who will look like dicks - either too lazy or too bigoted to fact check.

I wonder if Morrissey hates publicity so much he'd rather trudge on in disgrace & leave vindication to posterity or luck?

I think he's worked out the problem - but he's still letting it fester.

I'll just leave this here:

Backs out of the thread quietly...
FWD.

Ach, tats.

There's another article in the post- millennial.

It means well - but the publication counts as evidence of fascism. I wouldn't even think of going near it. It's much better to persuade a Guardian journalist to take a punt that he's not going to do anything TOO embarrassing to undermine a positive article about him.

And the pubs are open!!! So they're back in their natural habitat.

Ach, tats.

There's another article in the post- millennial.

It means well - but the publication counts as evidence of fascism. I wouldn't even think of going near it. It's much better to persuade a Guardian journalist to take a punt that he's not going to do anything TOO embarrassing to undermine a positive article about him.

And the pubs are open!!! So they're back in their natural habitat.
Was in the process of posting that lol.
FWD.

Almost forgot, was watching Coronation Street last night...for some reason it was on later than usual, so somewhere between c.2130-2140, goth girl Nina sat in Roy's Rolls café talking/whingeing to Roy about not being able to attend the funeral of 'Seb'.
She states "Life Is A Pigsty!" Nearly fell off my chair.
So, Moz finally getting to contribute to Coronation Street scripts after all those rejections!
I'm sure he'll be pleased with that one.

Life Is A Pigsty at c.30:50

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonella Gambotto-Burke (aka Antonella Black) reminisces

The comments are... predictably daft 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210603-185627_Instagram.jpg

It's amazing the way they invent party names.

I googled and they did actually exist until 2012. But this is indeed the most ridiculous one so far.

Don’t know if this has already been posted:
“The Mosquito Coast” TV Series - “First of the Gang to Die”

Stumbled across it while looking at a playlist on Apple Music with all the music from the series: quite eclectic.

And the 'groundwork' being Frank Owen lying about Panic. 🙄

Both interviews she did with him in 1985 traumatised me a little bit when I first read them, so...
She was very much like Owen in that she clearly wanted him to say... something.

Screenshot_20210603-200649_Chrome.jpg

Apropos of nothing... 🤔
Interestingly, Jesse appears to have managed some international travel.
🇮🇹

Screenshot_20210603-120810~2.png

FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom