Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Hi there is a everly brothers ep called the everly brothers sing country hits vol 2 that has a song called this is the last song I will ever sing but I can't attach a photo,sorry I'm a dinosaur
20200825_155327.jpg

Got the ref now - thank you.
FWD.

Not strange, not unexpected, but also not really deserving of its own thread?

I'm actually surprised Johnny isn't doing this. Didn't he play on some Charlatans song?

í would have been surprised if Johnny did it, just now. í would actually 'listen/watch?' if Stephen Street hosted, that would be genuinely worth it. What has MJ to contribute, after the opening salvo?

í would have been surprised if Johnny did it, just now. í would actually 'listen/watch?' if Stephen Street hosted, that would be genuinely worth it. What has MJ to contribute, after the opening salvo?

Agree on Street, he was great on the TTLPs of The Great Escape and Sleeper's It Girl.

He retweeted, so hopefully there'll be some input from his side as well.

Last edited:
Agree on Street, he was great on the TTLPs of The Great Escape and Sleeper's It Girl.

He retweeted, so hopefully there'll be some input from his side as well.

Yes, input as in bloodless coup takeover ;)

í remember SS had done this kind of thing before. Personally, í find them very stressful and confusing. But that's what you get for being an old spinster.

Probably just wait for the repeats.

Yes, input as in bloodless coup takeover ;)

í remember SS had done this kind of thing before. Personally, í find them very stressful and confusing. But that's what you get for being an old spinster.

Probably just wait for the repeats.

Nah, they really are stressful and confusing. Even some of the participants were hopelessly overwhelmed. Liam Gallagher barely made it through and apparently needed a day's rest to recover from the strains of tweeting. :lbf:

Twitter really isn't the ideal platform for this kind of thing.

MJ could mention that that “opening salvo’ was actually a drum loop.

:cool:

Do you think Joyce would settle for 25% of all tweets (past, present and future) on the subject?

O God, don't start. You'll have all the legal eagles pile in here and start flashing their tiny appendices again.

It is kind of re-assuring to know that we have such high-end users on here. Tax experts, Company Law geniuses and Theologians, come one, come all.

O God, don't start. You'll have all the legal eagles pile in here and start flashing their tiny appendices again.

It is kind of re-assuring to know that we have such high-end users on here. Tax experts, Company Law geniuses and Theologians, come one, come all.

... and despite being highly-skilled in their respective fields of expertise they still take the time to share their wisdom on here - for free!

Remarkable.

I'm actually surprised Johnny isn't doing this. Didn't he play on some Charlatans song?

Johnny actually just commented when they did the Charlatan's album "Up at the Lake" - apparently he sequenced the tracks on it. He's not going to participate now that Joyce is doing TQID. Johnny did that hours long podcast with Bernard Butler on TQID already a few years back and it was revelatory.

Just enjoyed the footage they'd attached to the song:

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom