Strange/unexpected Moz references?

My friend was just watching the film Ant Man and the Wasp. Not my kind of film 'til I heard a brief snippet of Everyday is Like Sunday in the film!

Suggs sings Piccadilly Palare on iPlayer Soho segment from his 'Love Letters To London'.
As not all people can access it, here's a quick video of that part:

(Put in strange.. thread as it has a limited audience if not a registered user for iPlayer now).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000570j

Regards,
FWD.

Is there life on Moz?

There must be, for plenty of parasites
have been trying to feed(live) off his fame for quite a while now.

Using Moz to springboard selling Marr back copies:

Regards,
FWD.

The Swedish band Ghost released a new video today called "Chapter 7" in which the leader "Papa Emeritus" types a letter. The words of that letter are very similar to the first verse of "Frankly Mr. Shankly". It starts at about 1:30.

Sidenote: the words he's actually typing (All work and no play make papa bad dad) are of course a nod to The Shining.

I've just joined so hoping this is in the right place?

Not sure if anyone heard/noticed this ‘minor happening’ last night, but as we all love ‘all things Moz’, I thought I’d mention it. Music playing on the jukebox in The Rovers Return last night in a scene on Coronation Street. Sorry don't have a link but guess it'll be on ITV player. Not sure if it was 1st or 2nd episode of the night, but there was a scene at the bar, characters Steve MacDonald & his mate Tim sat at the bar talking…I heard the background music & thought ‘I know that tune’…blow me down, Morrissey with ‘Sing Your Life’. He’d be well chuffed, I’m sure.

I've just joined so hoping this is in the right place?

Not sure if anyone heard/noticed this ‘minor happening’ last night, but as we all love ‘all things Moz’, I thought I’d mention it. Music playing on the jukebox in The Rovers Return last night in a scene on Coronation Street. Sorry don't have a link but guess it'll be on ITV player. Not sure if it was 1st or 2nd episode of the night, but there was a scene at the bar, characters Steve MacDonald & his mate Tim sat at the bar talking…I heard the background music & thought ‘I know that tune’…blow me down, Morrissey with ‘Sing Your Life’. He’d be well chuffed, I’m sure.

You should've rewound it and recorded it on your phone, Mozmar!

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom