Strange/unexpected Moz references?

BBC 6 Music Gideon Coe show played Morrissey's 2006 Glastonbury live.

You can listen again from iPlayer around 2:20.

Last edited:
Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon's The Trip to Italy is excellent.

In episode one of the new series, while dis(cus)sing Alanis Morrisette, they get onto Morrissey and Coogan does a great impression of him.

Episode available on most good torrent sites and reference happens in the car after they've had lunch...

Last edited by a moderator:

Please be shopping for a new opening act. :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC 6 Music Radcliffe and Maconie announced after Cemetry Gate that they would play World Peace Is None Of Your Business on 14th May.

Actually BBC Radio 2 Janice Long played it 13th May show.

Last edited:
I don't know how old this is — this very well may have already been posted on this thread, as I've never really followed this one. But, a friend of mine just shared this online — topics each state in the US googles more than any other state. Take a look at Cali.

google-search-map2.jpg

I was looking for some Maya Angelou poetry and clicked on this site and an advertisement for World Peace started playing. Morrissey reads a few spoken lines like in the artsy promos and the video cycles through the album cover which is the graffiti and the dog and pics of him speaking. It was startling. I don't know how to capture random ads to show it, my computer told the cookie it played on my computer already so I can't seem to bring it up again. It's really effective.

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/a-brave-and-startling-truth/

10269587_10152515315592244_7446459955039669696_n.jpg

On Old School Skateboarding FB one of the comments was [sic] "Young bones grow and the rocks below say throw your skinny body down son" :D

On a recent episode of Silcon Valley a character who was sad said he was going to go listen to The Smiths in his car.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom