Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Jarvis has a weekly radio show on BBC 6 Music Sunday 4-6pm.

This week's show is fantastic! Mr Noisy (read by Arthur Lowe), Alan Bennett's 'Telegram' are also featured. :thumb:

Happy Birthday Roger Hargreaves, Albert Finny and Alan Bennett.

Last edited:
Janice Long said that Morrissey, amongst others, cited Jack Thackray as an influence, and played this song by JT -

[youtube]FE-BKrAAZGc&feature=related[/youtube]

'Bigmouth Strikes Again' played oh too briefly during itv1's farewell/tribute documentary to Corrie's Blanche Hunt ~ "Goodbye Blanche" :tears:

while donating blood today ''how soon is now ''was playing on the radio! my blood was pumping faster than usual!!!! heartbeat and blood pressure up!!! xx

heard "this charming man" in one these "funny homevideo shows" last week. i was just about to watch a show on comedy central but since CC shares the channel with nickelodeon , nickeloldeons funny homevideos was still running before their broadcast time was over.
nice surprise as normally the media puts the miserable tag on him so a nice breakaway from hearing tthe smiths in connection with pets , kids and growns ups do some accidentally funny things

William it was really nothing on emmerdale now

Ahmed must be a fan on Eastenders - 'All You Need is Me' was just playing on his car stereo :)

Dave

Morrissey and Marr on Girls and Boys; Sex and British Pop.
Marr and Mark Simpson both speak. A repeated series.
edit.

Focuses on his solo career too. Lovely concert footage of Morrissey getting hugged by fans on stage.

Sadie Shaw also interviewed, I really dislike her.

Last edited:
edit.

Focuses on his solo career too. Lovely concert footage of Morrissey getting hugged by fans on stage.

didnt she say his songs were homoerotic? I like her,shes got him taped

Last edited:
Watching the wonderful Kevin Bacon comic film She's Having A Baby on BBC2 and a familiar riff popped up, but it was the Kirsty MacColl version of You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby.

6 degrees of Kevin Bacon (or 4 in this case)

really, what scene?

When they all got back from court on Thursday night and went back to paddys, paddy put, I presume hatful of hollow on

When they all got back from court on Thursday night and went back to paddys, paddy put, I presume hatful of hollow on

Paddy and Aaron are my favourite characters and the writers have handled the "Aaron" storyline well.
I missed thursday's and Friday's so I'll watch them tonight

didnt she say his songs were homoerotic? I like her,shes got him taped

I would disagree sir. I reckon she's clueless.

edit.

So does Moz, now. Beware the disciple scorned. That's what trying to psychotherapise the man will get yer.
The best bit of that programme was Mr.Bracewell's line about bearing witness to entire coachloads of off-duty gas fitters from Bolton tearing each other limb from limb to get on stage to hug Morrissey. I laughed. Then cried.
:)

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom