Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Just reading ricky gervais blog on his website and he put up a link, under "Heres a cheerful little ditty" and it was a link to Youtube- Suffer little children by the smiths

ricky really is great

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but one of the questions on 'The Wright Stuff' this morning was something like 'was Morrissey right to walk off stage after being hit by a bottle?'. It all fell a little flat though, nobody on the panel seemed to have particularly strong opinions on it! Although the guy from Squeeze told a story about seeing Morrissey sitting staring at the floor and refusing to look at anyone backstage at Jools Holland once...

:tears:

Lazer Morrissey coming to a Science Center near you!

(at the 5:15 mark)

Camera geek: "Black lazers don't show up in the dark."
"Hasn't Morrissey gone through enough?"
(i laughed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazer Morrissey coming to a Science Center near you!

(at the 5:15 mark)

Camera geek: "Black lazers don't show up in the dark."
"Hasn't Morrissey gone through enough?"
(i laughed)

ohh LOL! bless em. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst in the libary at Uni today, i was searching the libary catelogue on the computer. i typed in "Bloody Sunday" (lookig for any books on the T.V Drama) when only 3 things came up, two being the dvd and the other being...Who Put The M in Manchester DVD....nice suprise

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xojEQTz2NF8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xojEQTz2NF8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Girl on the left wearing a Smiths t shirt

Irish radio station 2FM just played 'Hand In Glove', after a little discussion about Thierry Henry's handball in the France vs. Ireland désastre.

This afternoon I saw an old episode of Diagnosis Murder where a certain Dr Morrissey was the victim of homicide and the suspect was an animal rights group. :eek: I couldn't stop giggling.

This afternoon I saw an old episode of Diagnosis Murder where a certain Dr Morrissey was the victim of homicide and the suspect was an animal rights group. :eek: I couldn't stop giggling.

Now THAT is SPOOKY!! :lbf:

There is a new album out, just advertised on ITV, called "Alma Mater"....its a cd of catholic music from the vatican

There are some TV trails currently playing on the BBC to promote BBC Radio 3 (v. classy classical music station), and in particular it's Henry Purcell season. They feature a sad, harassed looking office drone walking out of his office and suddenly hearing a bit of Purcell. Then he perks up a bit. The drone in question is the wee bloke from the 'Boxers' promo video.
I must get a life

There are some TV trails currently playing on the BBC to promote BBC Radio 3 (v. classy classical music station), and in particular it's Henry Purcell season. They feature a sad, harassed looking office drone walking out of his office and suddenly hearing a bit of Purcell. Then he perks up a bit. The drone in question is the wee bloke from the 'Boxers' promo video.
I must get a life

That is epic spotting. It takes a certain type of fan to notice that. I couldn't have done it.:thumb:

Peter

That is epic spotting. It takes a certain type of fan to notice that. I couldn't have done it.:thumb:

Peter
:lbf: "a certain type of fan" = sad bar-steward you mean! :lbf:

I must get a life

wow! i just ignore the bbc 'ads' I love Radio 3 and Purcell, and I didnt know they were having a Purcell season.. (proves how much attention ive being paying lately.. :blushing:)
i'm gonna look out for this ad now, thanks.

Morrissey mentioned at Anfield today during half time, The DJ said Morrissey had played in the city a couple of weeks ago and Doll and The Kicks supported him, he then played Roll Up The Red Carpet.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom