Strange/unexpected Moz references?

i was talking with my grandma today, and she was telling me how she was watching one of these crime shows where someone put a body through a blender or something, and the investigator said something along the lines of "thats like morrissey's meat is murder." ill ask her what the show was

I'm quite impressed that your grandma pays enough attention to what you like to have noticed and told you about it. Sounds like a very cool grandma.

I'm quite impressed that your grandma pays enough attention to what you like to have noticed and told you about it. Sounds like a very cool grandma.

Me too! Well, whenever I'm with her in her car, I always play some Morrissey, and she buys me moz stuff all the time (like a smiths poster today!) so she knows him well :thumb:

Me too! Well, whenever I'm with her in her car, I always play some Morrissey, and she buys me moz stuff all the time (like a smiths poster today!) so she knows him well :thumb:

i want a grandma like yours! :thumb:

anyone seen this? :
n671296079_1439960_7287.jpg

it's not a reference but i always smile when i pass it by :)

I was in the car with my grandma and she noticed Meat Is Murder (at which she tutted at) on the top of a pile of CDs, so put it on because she said she'd never heard Morrissey sing before. Her only comments were, "I can't tell what he's saying at all" and "Manchester's schools are very good". Not a fan, then. :)

This is the new album cover by the Gossip, featuring a gorgeous picture of their drummer Hannah Blilie. I think she looks like the love child of Morrissey and K.D. Lang :)

gossip-music-for-men-album-art.jpg

And now I know it's not just in my head...

[youtube]Lkdri1AST0U&feature[/youtube]

(I'm in love :horny: :sweet:)

This is the new album cover by the Gossip, featuring a gorgeous picture of their drummer Hannah Blilie. I think she looks like the love child of Morrissey and K.D. Lang :)

gossip-music-for-men-album-art.jpg

)
i also thought when i first saw that pic that it resembles the viva hate cover..pretty apparent

Last edited:
Two in 'We Are Klang' just now. Greg exclaims "now my heart is full!" and later one of the other characters translates some French dialogue to "Mor-is-ee". :)

During what I believe is the most recent episode of L.A. Ink (not sure since I don't follow it regularly), tattoo artist Dan Smith says to his client 'There is a light that never goes out.'

I was watching Miami Blues, some movie from the 80's I think. And on the wall, there was spray paint that said "Let me get what I want this time".

Just waiting for emmerdale to come on and an advert for GMTV played Panic, it was advertising results day for tommorrow

I was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? on Dave t'other day, and they were doing a sketch about the world's worst chat-up lines. Ryan Stiles stepped forward and said, "My name's Paul, but my friends call me Tony the Pony."

Made me chuckle :p

My daughter told me today as she was listening to the band Robots in Disguise on her Zune that they said something about "Hatful of Hollow." Apparently several other songs and albums by other artists are mentioned in that song, too.

I love RID! My daughter listens to that song all the time. "Turn It Up."

I went on WXRT Chicago's website just now. They have banners with quotes by musicians (it changes as you refresh) and there was Morrissey (w/a Quarry pic).

"Perhaps I'm unique because people are so dull. I'm not very good at being dull."

Um. Okay. :rolleyes:;):p

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom