Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Damn, that was right-wing. I feel violated.

Mad world 😨

5ef9cf2facb0.gif

The Hardrock Concert Theatre, Stretford, Manchester

Supporting act in Manchester was Fumble, a Fifties revival band who had caught Bowie’s attention. Keyboard player Sean Mayes went on to play on Bowie’s 1978 tour and Lodger.

As Bowie was leaving the Hardrock, 13-year old Steven Morrissey wrapped a coin in a piece of paper with his phone number written on it and pushed it through Bowie’s car window. Bowie phoned him – in 1995. Morrissey supported Bowie on that year's Outside tour.’

Don’t remember that bit about the wrapped coin. Guessing just some fictitious humor.

Screenshot_20221031-123601~2.png

The not often used official Smiths FB.
(Didn't see similar in May?).
FWD.

I understand nothing but I'm sure that Pat Nevin mentions visiting Morrissey's house ! (starts about 39 minute )

Last edited:

The upcoming Omega Auction: "Showcase Sale of Music Memorabilia and Rare Vinyl Records" on November 29, 2022 only features one Smiths item:

27050-1-medium.jpg

Est: £400-600

If, however, you are a Mark E. Smith / Fall fan - this auction will highly interest you.
Regards,
FWD.

That Fall auction is bonkers!

Mark E Smith’s school notebook, a job termination notice from an employer, etc. It’s great it’s going to fans and not just thrown away, but I hope the
family (sister?) take some of the proceeds and give them to a charity, otherwise, I think it a bit strange.

Can’t imagine Morrissey’s family one day doing the same. Not his sister at least.

The upcoming Omega Auction: "Showcase Sale of Music Memorabilia and Rare Vinyl Records" on November 29, 2022 only features one Smiths item:

View attachment 85532
Est: £400-600

If, however, you are a Mark E. Smith / Fall fan - this auction will highly interest you.
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom