Strange/unexpected Moz references?

obviously no sensibility

Jules (Mike Peters wife/The Alarm) is in Manchester and posted this, wonder if she's going

Screenshot 2022-10-03 8.56.22 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-03 8.56.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-03 8.56.22 PM.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
do we need to see these images twice?
One of the reasons: images are reproduced in full as well as linked to when the person posting has a habit of deleting them after the fact and to then save pedants commenting: why is there a broken link..?
FWD.

One of the reasons: images are reproduced in full as well as linked to when the person posting has a habit of deleting them after the fact and to then save pedants commenting: why is there a broken link..?
FWD.
what's the cost, what's the benefit, I wonder.

what's the cost, what's the benefit, I wonder.
The cost is FWD having to listen to know- nothing yammering.

The benefit is the link gives you context and information. Posting the full image means you’ll always have that if the link disappears.

The cost is FWD having to listen to know- nothing yammering.

The benefit is the link gives you context and information. Posting the full image means you’ll always have that if the link disappears.
I can only partly identify with that. A cost is also that i have to look at a lot of tedious, not well-done, and awful pictures twice, and lose valuable time scrolling through them. Result: A serious headache and nausea, spoiling my Morrissey experience.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom