Strange/unexpected Moz references?

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Courage to Get on People's Tits

RankSleevingBeauty.jpg

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

"... anthems which take the cock out of rock." 🤔

A glowing review, though not without its own apostrophe issues.

"I think the journalists have stopped throwing things now, Morrissey."

- if only.

Time to give this a spin on this dreaded sunny day.

RankReviewJamesBrownNME.jpg

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
He spelt more than 25% of it correctly though, didn't he?
That's more than anyone could ask for.

But if 'they' say possession is nine-tenths of the law, then he loses on all counts. M'lud.

í reckon í could get The Verdict overturned with such fresh evidence. í've seen every 'Law & Order' going, í know my way around a brief...

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
"... anthems which take the cock out of rock." 🤔

A glowing review, though not without its own apostrophe issues.

"I think the journalists have stopped throwing things now, Morrissey."

- if only.

Time to give this a spin on this dreaded sunny day.

View attachment 71937

Ironical, given that Mr Brown, only a few speeedy years later, put the cock back into everything with his "Loaded" Lad culture shift...

Journalist who lie, Etc.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik

Shadowplay1979

Today during the Mets game vs Arizona..
Announcers Gary Cohen to Keith Hernandez mentioning that there were 4 players named Smith playing in which Keith noted more importantly its starting to rain. Gary asks how is that related to all the smiths? Is it because Morrissey loves misery? They both laughed and went on a bit about it...love them as announcers so it was fun to hear.

Orson Swells

Good old Tim Jonze was no doubt trying to get some anti-Morrissey quotes out of Shaun Ryder in an interview in the Guardian today, but Ryder just shrugged it off.

He is similarly unconcerned by recent comments from another local icon, Morrissey, including flirtation with far-right politicians: “Oh that’s just Morrissey being Morrissey, what do you expect?”

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Good old Tim Jonze was no doubt trying to get some anti-Morrissey quotes out of Shaun Ryder in an interview in the Guardian today, but Ryder just shrugged it off.

He is similarly unconcerned by recent comments from another local icon, Morrissey, including flirtation with far-right politicians: “Oh that’s just Morrissey being Morrissey, what do you expect?”

"Recent comments"... 🙄

Tim Jonze 🙄

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Guardian should be embarrassed by their Morrissey coverage. Believing old NME hacks know their stuff is a mistake.

They'd never let the book section get that bad.

Hampstead would riot.

*old NME hacks who wrote articles the NME had to publicly apologise for.

born to mourn and yawn

Oh my, he needs some hugs there inside his trenchcoat...

Is this the same couple from earlier on, with the husband excelling himself in getting Morrissey's permission to photograph him posing in a picture with his wife? It is kind of prominently sticking out in my mind for whatever reason.

Last edited:

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Oh my, he needs some hugs there inside his trenchcoat...

Is this the same couple from earlier on, with the husband excelling himself in getting Morrissey's permission to photograph him posing in a picture with his wife? It is kind of prominently sticking out in my mind for whatever reason.

I think this is the husband's brother + girlfriend from a couple of days later.

born to mourn and yawn

I think this is the husband's brother + girlfriend from a couple of days later.
Very nice. So, I am hoping for more brothers (and sisters) to pop up on twitter in the days to come, posting pictures of Morrissey and their SOs, proving that Morrissey is indeed part of the family.

Tags
burlesque coronation street kiss live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths tldr
Top Bottom