Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Miniscule reference, but probably worthwhile recording for posterity:

Matt Walker Shows One of His Many Sides on Of1000facesā€™ ā€˜The Infinity Lineā€™

ā€œThe inception of these two recordsā€”and the third Iā€™m working onā€”was when I was on my last tour with Morrissey and we were in London, right when the pandemic hit,ā€ shares Walker. It was the most unknown and scary time when everything was starting to shut down, and we were sequestered in our hotel for five days. That period of time was surreal, and thatā€™s when I felt inspired to start writing the ambient music.ā€

Shifting from working with an artist like Morrissey or touring with Garbage, Walker says thereā€™s no strategy in attacking each project. Some pieces are works in progress, while others like ā€œMonomyythā€ unravel faster. ā€œWhatā€™s interesting is that with the ambient music, all of that material came in that moment, from that writing period in London to flying home,ā€ says Walker. ā€œI had my laptop out on a plane and I think I came up with six or seven ideas that ended up on ā€˜Astronomica.ā€™

FWD.

Screenshot_20210331-193556~2.png

morrissey-6-1.jpg

16k likes in just under an hour.
FWD.

Last edited:
It seems Morrissey Central is now on Instagram.

Screenshot_20210401-165006_Instagram.jpg

Have they worked their way through BMG's digital strategy bumph?

Central hasn't posted anything truly horrific since December.

(I've probably tempted fate & will return from church to find they've posted 15 controversial YouTube videos.)

View attachment 70340

Shush, Karen, for goodness' sake :pray:

I don't know if this had anything to do with BMG; as far as I know there never was any Instagram account for Morrissey - label run or otherwise.

There has never, ever been even a 'removed quickly' or otherwise 'official' Instagram.
SER's questioning about who owns what isn't because the 'rat' asserted an old tweet recently re-shared by itself made Central (on the same day of tweeting) feel the need to make the 'FYI' post.
It is highly probable that he saw the discussion here 5 days prior to the FYI post around who owns what and the pirate items on the fake IG account (which has always been run by a fan and he has linked to unofficial shirts for a long time). Not to mention his FB activity (whether sarcasm or not) where he was questioning things too.
SER creating this will help them distance themselves from that IG acc.

Screenshot_20210401-162357~2.png

That all said, given today's date, I'd keep an open mind for a minute.
Still, if real, it's probably just SER manoeuvring.
Regards,
FWD.

Screenshot_20210401-164443~2.png

Further, Central now link to the above IG & FB Official.

I'll stick with my assertion that it's to create a new official IG with their control.
FWD.

Shush, Karen, for goodness' sake :pray:

I don't know if this had anything to do with BMG; as far as I know there never was any Instagram account for Morrissey - label run or otherwise.

I was just making a joke about Morrissey's diversity statement, which sounded as if BMG had given out advice about running social & he'd found it confusing.

Jargon can be impenetrable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently in the somewhat-traumatic-but-ultimately-healing throes of a full Allsoppian 'De-Clutter', in prep for the forthcoming flit.
Which amounts to combing through the full Fool Frady Archives, going all the way back to the Victorian shores of the Nineteen Haties.

The tiniest throwaways can, sometimes, be the finest gems, and yesterday's panning for gold unearthed a Panini 'Smash Hits' sticker of the Moz fizzog, to place in your Panini 'Smash Hits' sticker album naturally {which Ć­, naturally, had not}, with a similar colour frame to this Andrew Catlin shot {1986?} ~

Morrissey 1986 Andrew Catlin.jpg

~ but that was not the gem part {or the only gem}.
On the flipside of the glam mug shot was an explanatory paragraph or three on who Stephen Patrick Morrissey was.
The mini pop-bio climaxed with ~

"Morrissey lives near Manchester, and is not very normal"

~ as fine and noble an epitaph as one deserves to get.
Gavin Hopps could not have summarised the man better in 500 pages of his secret garden of overgrown prose.

And words that still sum the man up to-day, perhaps. {If one simply switches Manchester with 'the Sunset Marquis'...}

Currently in the somewhat-traumatic-but-ultimately-healing throes of a full Allsoppian 'De-Clutter', in prep for the forthcoming flit.
Which amounts to combing through the full Fool Frady Archives, going all the way back to the Victorian shores of the Nineteen Haties.

The tiniest throwaways can, sometimes, be the finest gems, and yesterday's panning for gold unearthed a Panini 'Smash Hits' sticker of the Moz fizzog, to place in your Panini 'Smash Hits' sticker album naturally {which Ć­, naturally, had not}, with a similar colour frame to this Andrew Catlin shot {1986?} ~

View attachment 70382

~ but that was not the gem part {or the only gem}.
On the flipside of the glam mug shot was an explanatory paragraph or three on who Stephen Patrick Morrissey was.
The mini pop-bio climaxed with ~

"Morrissey lives near Manchester, and is not very normal"

~ as fine and noble an epitaph as one deserves to get.
Gavin Hopps could not have summarised the man better in 500 pages of his secret garden of overgrown prose.

And words that still sum the man up to-day, perhaps. {If one simply switches Manchester with 'the Sunset Marquis'...}

I spent the morning in an ADHD/OCD induced hyperfocused cleaning mania, ecstatically yelping my way through all of Bona Drag, Beethoven Was Deaf and Maladjusted.
A very Good Friday indeed.
I'd like to think my neighbours would also describe me as not very normal. Only behind my back though, they pretend they can't hear me and never complain. Bloody cowards :lbf:

Also, Andrew Catlin again šŸ˜

Cute nose he has (Morrissey, not Catlin).

Keep us posted on any further finds from the full Fool Frady Files, please.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom