Strange/unexpected Moz references?

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Courage to Get on People's Tits
Some lovely, insightful comments, unsurprisingly.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

More Dorian channelling his inner Moz

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I could watch that video all day. Pre-fame, pre-record deal, pre-everything and all the 'ingredients' are there, he's already cast Steven aside, he's already the full package. I wish he had kept these lines: "You led me through blinding fire / And wrestled with surf and sand / I'm saved, I'm saved, you took my hand." That bashful glance at Johnny at 7.58 is beautiful.
How amazing is this - back at the Hacienda only 9 months later, crowd going crazy, Moz standing on the equipment and handing out his necklaces etc. Fabulous.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
How amazing is this - back at the Hacienda only 9 months later, crowd going crazy, Moz standing on the equipment and handing out his necklaces etc. Fabulous.

Nine months is a long time...

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

í never could work out why you would have sawdust on the floor of a record shop? Public houses...butchers...yes. But why would you have a daily necessity to soak up fluids in a record emporium...?

The mind doth boggle...

I doubt it really had sawdust on the floor. I think he said that to make it sound more old-timey. And to make your mind boggle.

Or it was dust from abrasion from the wooden floors (which is what I associate with it).

Last edited:

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Not unexpected from a fanpage but I thought this was really cute.
Should have been posted in Frink, perhaps? Voice frink? MozASMR?

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member
í never could work out why you would have sawdust on the floor of a record shop? Public houses...butchers...yes. But why would you have a daily necessity to soak up fluids in a record emporium...?

The mind doth boggle...

:lbf:

Didn’t you get a little too excited when finally finding that second Jobriath album ‘creatures of the street’ in the dusty record bins?!

with such excitement, things can get quite messy quickly.

;)

:cool:

Last edited:

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member
Its a lifetime for a newborn baby...

‘Wrap her up in the News Of The World’

guess you couldn’t do that these days, I mean, the paper doesn’t exist anymore.

Glad Morrissey wrote that song when he could.

Tags
burlesque coronation street kiss live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths tldr
Top Bottom