Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Oh great. Here's another template because no one knows how to do the minimal coding needed to change the fonts to make it look aesthetically palatable.

This is actually insane
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 1.00.23 PM.png

Oh great. Here's another template because no one knows how to do the minimal coding needed to change the fonts to make it look aesthetically palatable.

This is actually insane
I mean this was initiated about a week or so ago, why be all negative about it?
Let those young people have some fun in these awful times...

This has been around for two years or so and the amount of inaccuracies is absolutely staggering but I love the fact that they included the bit from The Importance Of Being Morrissey where he walks through that men's room door that says "Penis".

It was asserted via a FB group that Morrissey: Alone and Palely Loitering is back in stock in some HMVs.
Having bought 2 for presents today, I can confirm that the hardback is £7 which is a very decent price and they had about 8 copies.
It was initially £30.
Regards,
FWD.

It was asserted via a FB group that Morrissey: Alone and Palely Loitering is back in stock in some HMVs.
Having bought 2 for presents today, I can confirm that the hardback is £7 which is a very decent price and they had about 8 copies.
It was initially £30.
Regards,
FWD.
Wow, that's like the cutout bin. Terrible time to bring out a Morrissey book.

I forgot to mention that yesterday circa 1 a.m., watching the news about US election in www.tn.com.ar, they aired First of the Gang to Die with a video of the streets of Buenos Aires. It was beautiful. I don't watch too much TV news, but I noticed they have M❤️rrissey in their usual playlist, which is nice. I bet he has a lot of fans there.

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom