Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Now you have me confused! I thought she wouldn't have piqued your... er.... interest.
Don't worry Pep, I'm not turning. I'm more in love with how natural and radiant she is. No, I still like men. I went all gooey yesterday. The barman at The Waterfront had toothache and asked me to feel if his face was swollen. I had to check the other cheek for comparison of course!

Don't worry Pep, I'm not turning. I'm more in love with how natural and radiant she is. No, I still like men. I went all gooey yesterday. The barman at The Waterfront had toothache and asked me to feel if his face was swollen. I had to check the other cheek for comparison of course!
Well I hope you stopped at the cheeks on his face. Yeah, I kind of get that. She is very funny and clever as well, which is always an attractive trait. One of those 'If I was gay/straight, I definitely would' sort of situations, I feel.

This Charming Man featured on Have I Got News for You this week

Morrissey reference by Sean Lock on Countdown

calm down spineless, she is a cracker though,David Mitchell is certainly punching above his weight although I do love peep show.
“I used to write for peep show”

No context for the image (airport?), so placed here:

:)
Regards,
FWD.

25FC6747-2D2A-4EDE-B842-DB9BBF77F1BF.jpeg
Cristian Alfredo Padilla Díaz
Today at Santiago airport, looking slightly happier thank goodness

“I used to write for peep show”
are you kidding me on neal,iv watched every episode two or three times and that is a lot,chemistry between Jeremy and mark is superb,issy suttie is great as dobbie and who can forget Johnson.

For any ‘office’ fans..

Morrissey featured alongside Cilla Black and various other controversial celebrities in Coldwar Steve’s end of year Christmas montage

Strange in as much as it's Sam who is the Marilyn fan and to then cobble the image together with the record label/monarchy quote is just plain odd IMHO.
FWD.

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom