Strange/unexpected Moz references?

44636927_2178124732405476_795386017697455994_n.jpg

Moz beer? - via Mando IG story.
Regards,
FWD.

30 years - good grief.

Regards,
FWD.

Added to 'strange' as it seems odd to included a book from 2015 in something that is a yearly award, but anyhow:

Bad Sex awards: 20 of the worst shortlisted extracts from Morrissey to Stephen King.

By Jack Shepherd - 30th Nov., 2018.

Relevant part:

4. List of the Lost by Morrissey – 2015

"At this, Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation
extenuating his excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone."

The winner of the 2018 Bad Sex in Fiction award will be announced 3 December.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-best-literary-review-morrissey-a8660976.html

The author appears to conflate a list of 'bad' sex references in literature with this year's award shortlist.
The article may appear behind a 'watch video to view' wall.
Regards,
FWD.

Victoria Cohen-Mitchell reciting the opening lines to Everyday Is Like Sunday, at the beginning of the 10/12/18 episode of Only Connect. She is clearly a fan, as she's made previous allusions to Morrissey/The Smiths. What makes it interesting is the fact that the show is quite a highbrow, fiendishly difficult quiz, and most of the time, no one else on the show has any idea what her oblique references mean.

Victoria Cohen-Mitchell reciting the opening lines to Everyday Is Like Sunday, at the beginning of the 10/12/18 episode of Only Connect. She is clearly a fan, as she's made previous allusions to Morrissey/The Smiths. What makes it interesting is the fact that the show is quite a highbrow, fiendishly difficult quiz, and most of the time, no one else on the show has any idea what her oblique references mean.
I used to write questions for that show.

I used to write questions for that show.
That's interesting, and you compile crosswords as well. I love quizzez and puzzling. I feel as though the questions on Only Connect are getting slightly easier these days (or am I finally getting the hang of it after all this time?)

I saw that too

Moz photo with Morning Starship lyrics posted by SER:

20181212_195934.jpg

47203387_343876446429167_7750374707501467191_n.jpg

Also, under the 'odd' heading, besides posting the unreleased tracks from LIHS as audio on YouTube, Warners have added a couple of audio Smiths' tracks recently in December - probably something to keep an eye on as they seldom do things without reason (William, Still Ill, Hand In Glove added).

Regards,
FWD.

The fashion brand, Coach, sent out an email titled "Take Me Out Tonight..." and then featured a collection with this caption.

Strange times.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 2.41.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 2.41.49 PM.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 0
you left out an amazing pair of ----,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, EYES,did you think I meant tits.love only connect,been watching it since its bbc 4 days.

What that woman can do to me!
calm down spineless, she is a cracker though,David Mitchell is certainly punching above his weight although I do love peep show.

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom