Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Shoutout to Moz in the letter section by both Chuck and Josh during the Unabomber episode of the podcast Stuff You Should Know

Mexrrissey doing a more Smiths-inspired tour at the moment.
Regards,
FWD.

Alasdair McLellan short film "Infinity '17", shown earlier this year at the 'North: Fashioning Identity' exhibition at Somerset House (in the South).
Now available for Northern Jessies to see.

Grit & Glamour & the missing link between Rave & The Smiths ~

https://www.alasdairmclellan.com/video/infinity/

Went to the Washington street pub tonight where we won trivia and one of the answers tonight was morrissey. Question was who sang for the smiths

I've found this video looking for Morrissey's live songs in YouTube. I didn't listen to it yet, but maybe some people here are interested in and/or know better about Tommy Robinson's topic.

Yes, I know, Sunday afternoon looking for music in YouTube... doh:

I know which one I belong to.

or

We don't know. Tell us... which one you belong to? At first sight I don't belong to any of them. Anyway, it's better when you don't belong to anyone or anything. But it's harder too, you have to think every time when you are faced to a fact or an idea which is your outlook and your feelings about it. There is where prepacked ideologies make you believe you are intellectually inconsistent because you have your own opinions about different things, and you are supposed to think or act into the dotted lines someone else designed for you, little lamb in the prairie, raised and watched carefully by wolfs, just to be eaten when the time arrives.

Not a reference as such but my partner and I find it very funny that the last two times we’ve done our grocery shopping, instead of the usual Bee Gees/Beyonce/Sheeran as the background music they’ve been playing Morrissey in Morrisons.
The other day they played The Cure too. Not sure if it’s coincidence and their music is piped in from a streaming service or if they’ve just hired a 90s miserabilist who has control of the CD player.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom