Strange Statistics

Yuck!

Does that mean they have useless women?

I change my pillow case every day cause if you don't bacteria will give you bad facial skin and I know it works.

I would like to add that people who work tend to spend less time on their personal hygiene.

funny. i usually, though im married, wash mine about once a month on average. i will however say that i once wore the same pair of shorts for about an entire summer everyday with no washing them. they were also made for girls and i found them on the ground of baltimore city. fun or gross fact

Bed sheets! That's pretty fancy. I have some but I'm saving them for when I have someone over. I will also change the cat box and wash the dishes.

Must be single straight men.

The gays wash their bed sheets more often.

not the ones i know. theyre just as slovenly as all my other friends on average to my wifes horror

When I was a student I would clean my bed sheets religiously every Saturday. Out of bed, stand the duvet up in the corner, and off comes the bedsheet and pillow cases for a good old fashioned boil wash.

that is SO gross..... I wash mine every three to four days. whether I want to or not!

Isn't it!! Especially gross if they are having multiple partners sleep over during those three-month stretches.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was a student I would clean my bed sheets religiously every Saturday. Out of bed, stand the duvet up in the corner, and off comes the bedsheet and pillow cases for a good old fashioned boil wash.

What about now?

- - - Updated - - -

funny. i usually, though im married, wash mine about once a month on average. i will however say that i once wore the same pair of shorts for about an entire summer everyday with no washing them. they were also made for girls and i found them on the ground of baltimore city. fun or gross fact

Both! :D

Because of all the cum

like straight single men dont masturbate and are very clean about it?

as to reality b, i get a lot of fun out of finding things and warping the value of found objects. it would be funny when i would get a compliment on them and would tell people i found them around the corner and at the same time be wearing some pricey sunglasses or something such at the same time. i like the mix of extremes in value as it just reminds me how relatove it all still is. if you couldnt tell i get bored a lot lot

Those are going to give me nightmares.

Which is weird cause you vote for that shit and should be all for it. I knew it, people only want it as some kind of fantasy of reality but when reality sets in and we see the consequences it makes us feel sick to the bone.

Welcome to reality Jehne!

Which is weird cause you vote for that shit and should be all for it. I knew it, people only want it as some kind of fantasy of reality but when reality sets in and we see the consequences it makes us feel sick to the bone.

Welcome to reality Jehne!

What the f*** exactly is this homophobic c*** doing on a Morrissey forum?

IP ban the c***.

What the f*** exactly is this homophobic c*** doing on a Morrissey forum?

IP ban the c***.

How would gay people be able to live in a dictatorship where censorship rules?

I know David believes in an open society and freedom of speech unlike you.

Follow one of the gay boys on his youtube channel where he calls himself Ann Ahl. These boys are the future, not your white heterosexual son using a skateboard to master women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZVgBYa_as

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being effeminate. There is absolutely nothing wrong with young boys acting "girlie". There is absolutely nothing wrong with my boy not being a white heterosexual. You are a racist, too.

Back
Top Bottom