Stop Screwing Around With My Ebay Auctions!

M

MBB321

Guest
You know who you are, stop it or i will have to report you, both of you!
 
M

MBB321

Guest
And also, reggit3, can u take my picture down off your auction and not use it in future or i will have to report you to ebay for misuse.

Thanks
 
R

Ruffian

Guest
> And also, reggit3, can u take my picture down off your auction and not use
> it in future or i will have to report you to ebay for misuse.

> Thanks

I'm intrigued!! (I'm sure we all are)... what misuse are your exeperiencing MBB..? Want them rubbed out?

Btw, heard you cant make the curry.. are you playing with the Goats jukebox or something that night!

Ruffian
 
M

MBB321

Guest
It's certain 30 and 40 year olds being the childish fuckwhits they always are and will be and bidding on my auctions and using my pics and stuff, thinking its funny. if it dont get took down, il just report them for bidding on their own auctions.

I cant make the curry ruff as i have a new job my friend, full time at sainsburys, how the mighty fall eh :p but i will be able to go smiths night in 3 week, my attire is sorted and i cant wait to meet fellow southerners in the form of rallen and GD, BK will also be a bit of a continental experience.

Will you be attending??

Keep well, a very pissed off deano
 
M

MBB321

Guest
> It's certain 30 and 40 year olds being the childish fuckwhits they always
> are and will be and bidding on my auctions and using my pics and stuff,
> thinking its funny. if it dont get took down, il just report them for
> bidding on their own auctions.

As i cant delete the post, i would like to apologise to those concerned regarding the comments i made above. They were insulting and inappropriate. Now i hope that my grievance can be resolved and a line drawn under the matter.....

MBB
 
G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
who's screwin who?

Before posting this I gave the originator 2 opportunities to remove the post but he decided not to so here's my response
you don't mind just takin off everyone else but as soon as anyone borrows something of yours then it's "oooh I'll report you"!
1) so ok no need to pay for those hotel rooms.
2) so ok no need to offer any petrol money to get you to Leeds & back again.
3) so no need to repay anyone the money owed.
4) so Sell someone a dvd for £7 (a fake copy) even though you owe them money.
5) so ask to borrow My Life With Morrissey so you can copy it & still say it's £7 for PN2
6) so your auction that is now £21+ was at .99p you want to report it?
so next time you want to throw back peoples hospitality in their faces just remember!
love
Grim O'Grady
 
M

MBB321

Guest
Re: who's screwin who?

> Before posting this I gave the originator 2 opportunities to remove the
> post but he decided not to so here's my response
> you don't mind just takin off everyone else but as soon as anyone borrows
> something of yours then it's "oooh I'll report you"!
> 1) so ok no need to pay for those hotel rooms.
> 2) so ok no need to offer any petrol money to get you to Leeds & back
> again.
> 3) so no need to repay anyone the money owed.
> 4) so Sell someone a dvd for £7 (a fake copy) even though you owe them
> money.
> 5) so ask to borrow My Life With Morrissey so you can copy it & still
> say it's £7 for PN2
> 6) so your auction that is now £21+ was at .99p you want to report it?
> so next time you want to throw back peoples hospitality in their faces
> just remember!

I didnt have the money to offer u anything for petrol to leeds. In fact, i said i would give u something when i could as i was jobless at the time and had hardly anything myself. I also said the same to lynne, and seeing i have only just found a job after 2 and a half months, i would have been in a position to pay her for these things around xmas time. I also said i would not be coming up for new year, so to sell the two tickets she had obtained for me for the kids at xmas.

The my life with moz thing, i only wanted a copy of the disc, i asked lynne if she wanted a printed cover and box for her phoenix nights dvd, if so yeah i would have charged her something to cover the ink and box and stuff. If not, i would have happily gave her a copy of just the disc, but after the hassle and grievance i gave, being called 'untrustworthy' by lynne, i didnt want the film anymore.

and concerning the money owed, i dont know what this amounts to, so if i am informed on here then i will consider it because i am not in contact with lynne anymore, i will not discuss the reasons, because i am not like that.

So before you try to make me out to be a heartless person, just think what position i have been in before posting these things.

MBB
 
G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
Re: who's screwin who?

> I didnt have the money to offer u anything for petrol to leeds. In fact, i
> said i would give u something when i could as i was jobless at the time
> and had hardly anything myself.

When did this conversation take place, it must have been in your head as it wasn't on the journey to or from Leeds with me! Apparently you was working at a theatre at the time or was that the conversation I had in my head?

I also said the same to lynne, and seeing
> i have only just found a job after 2 and a half months, i would have been
> in a position to pay her for these things around xmas time. I also said i
> would not be coming up for new year, so to sell the two tickets she had
> obtained for me for the kids at xmas.
I don't know what you''ve said to Lynne but fair enough I'll except what you've said (I will email her also for confirmation)

> The my life with moz thing, i only wanted a copy of the disc, i asked
> lynne if she wanted a printed cover and box for her phoenix nights dvd, if
> so yeah i would have charged her something to cover the ink and box and
> stuff. If not, i would have happily gave her a copy of just the disc, but
> after the hassle and grievance i gave, being called 'untrustworthy' by
> lynne, i didnt want the film anymore.

£7 was that not he sum you asked for printing cover & a box? But you do admit wanting the 'My Life With Morrissey'for nothing?

> and concerning the money owed, i dont know what this amounts to, so if i
> am informed on here then i will consider it because i am not in contact
> with lynne anymore, i will not discuss the reasons, because i am not like
> that.

So it's free hotel accomodation? Or did you not stay in an hotel in Leeds?

> So before you try to make me out to be a heartless person, just think what
> position i have been in before posting these things.

I'm not going to make you out to be heartless, I think you've done that yourself, I mean how many chances do you want, I asked U twice to delete but that wasn't good enough!
ok I'm gonna fone U & try & sort it out
love
Grim
 
B

Bluenose

Guest
> .. are you playing with the Goats
> jukebox or something that night!

Is this yet another Ruffian euphemism?
 
M

MBB321

Guest
Re: who's screwin who?

> When did this conversation take place, it must have been in your head as
> it wasn't on the journey to or from Leeds with me! Apparently you was
> working at a theatre at the time or was that the conversation I had in my
> head?

I worked at the theatre when i was in sunderland, i left in april. the leeds night was in september i think and had just been laid off from a temporary job in august. i did offer to pay u something when i got a job and had some money.

> £7 was that not he sum you asked for printing cover & a box? But you
> do admit wanting the 'My Life With Morrissey'for nothing?

I said i would copy her just the disc of Phoenix nights 2 if i cud have my life with moz off her for free. but if she wanted a cover and box for it i wud of charged her something cos i didnt want a box or owt with mine and i didnt know if she wanted it for herself or to give to someone.

> So it's free hotel accomodation? Or did you not stay in an hotel in Leeds?

I thought me offering lynne money when i got a job which i just got covered this hotel thing. I get paid monthly so thats why i wudnt b able to pay her for it til xmas.

> I'm not going to make you out to be heartless, I think you've done that
> yourself, I mean how many chances do you want, I asked U twice to delete
> but that wasn't good enough!
> ok I'm gonna fone U & try & sort it out
> love
> Grim

Im not heartless, i offered to mind lynnes kids the day before new years eve while she was at work when i was going up for hogmanay. I explained i couldnt delete the post cos i didnt provide a password when i posted it to delete it with. all i cud do was apologise, which ive done. im not getting nasty here concerning this, you are. i really could say some things that would surprise you about certain people, but im not like that. As i said about 5 posts ago, i hope this is the end of the matter.

MBB
 
M

MBB321

Guest
Lol, bluenose, i dont think i will be alive to see the day of goats jukebox, im expecting gangster warfare outside the s and g in about three weeks. ive heard al capones been hired to kill me and dump me weighed down in the manc canal.

What would thora hird do??
 
G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
Re: who's screwin who?

look I've just tried to phone you & unfortunately it went on to voicemail, I left this message "All you had to do was phone me & we could have sorted this out".

I didn't choose to wash it in public, if I've said anything that's not true or what I believe to be true from what you've told me then I will apologise as yet I've nothing to apologise for as I've only repeated what you said to me! If you lied then I'm sorry for believing you ok.

Yes I've used a copy of your pic for ebay to sell the tickets for the same event that everyone else is selling the tickets for! It's not exclusive we aren't the only 2 people selling tickets for that event!

now leave it at that, I'm not going to delete the pic the same as you are not going to delete this whole charade!

Grim
 
G

Grim O'Grady

Guest
> Lol, bluenose, i dont think i will be alive to see the day of goats
> jukebox, im expecting gangster warfare outside the s and g in about three
> weeks. ive heard al capones been hired to kill me and dump me weighed down
> in the manc canal.

I'm not even going to be there & GU is now fed up of all this & decided to cancel the canal trip

> What would thora hird do??

she'd get a stannah stairlift to heaven
 
Top Bottom