Stop Me (Japan Only EP) Scarce and Hard to Find - Free Download Here -

(would love similar quality versions of the B sides of "Last night", I downloaded the BBC compilation, but the files sound sourced from a lower bitrate, maybe from the 128k poster previously, the EQ sounds different on the 3 of them and there is one which sounds abnormally compressed...)

As I noted in that thread, the mp3 compressed at 320 was originally at 128. I had to edit some things out so I uncompressed it to wav, edited it and then re-compressed at 320.

The other two mp3s from the CD single were exactly as I found them.

The EQ does not sound different at all, to my ears. They all come from the same source.

there all m4a tracks? i spent 15 minutes plus downloading that and i cant listen to single one. bummmer

If anyone would prefer these as mp3 files ripped at 320 kbps (and "Pretty Girls" at 256), I have them. They are exactly as I found them and are obviously ripped from CD sources. (Three are from the "Handsome Devils" compilation.)

Many many thanks Buzzetta for this one!
I had an mp3 of Pretty Girls downloaded from Soulseek wich had a skip on it. This one is absolutely excellent and sound a lot clearer!
I use dBpoweramp to convert because I'm reuctant to i tunes...
As for the rest of your uplaods, many thanks too! I have downloaded "I'm a Poet", but have not converted it yet. I already had Same day Again...and Yes...I want more!!!
(would love similar quality versions of the B sides of "Last night", I downloaded the BBC compilation, but the files sound sourced from a lower bitrate, maybe from the 128k poster previously, the EQ sounds different on the 3 of them and there is one which sounds abnormally compressed...)
Thanks again!!!

I dont know if these are the ones you downloaded previously, and if so I apologise if the quality is not as you want. This is ripped straight from the original CD of Last night I dreamt and that is all I can tell you. I dont really know much more about the technical side but its my original CD and thats how I know it came from a perfect source.

Hope this works. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCR1U6X8

Please let me know if the quality is not up to scratch, and if it is not how I would rectify it. Like I say I have the original CD so I can make it better if I know how.

I am ripping the disc again now using 320 kbps I will re-post it when I have done that. other than this i dont know what more i could do.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for sharing this :)

I dont know if these are the ones you downloaded previously, and if so I apologise if the quality is not as you want. This is ripped straight from the original CD of Last night I dreamt and that is all I can tell you. I dont really know much more about the technical side but its my original CD and thats how I know it came from a perfect source.

Hope this works. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCR1U6X8

Please let me know if the quality is not up to scratch, and if it is not how I would rectify it. Like I say I have the original CD so I can make it better if I know how.

I am ripping the disc again now using 320 kbps I will re-post it when I have done that. other than this i dont know what more i could do.

Many many thanks for this one! No need to apolgise!
I thought the files were ripped at low bitrate and then converted, but now that I have the files directly ripped from CD, I realize, that's the way they sound in fact! You might agree thet the sound is not crystal clear, but thet's the way they are, not because of the way they were ripped! I insist that Nowhere Fast sounds quite trebley and compressed, while William sounds richer, fuller nad the snare sound different.
Many thanks for these, for me, the case is closed and will delete my other files in favor of these!

And by the way...who sings backing vocals on "Work Is A Four Letter Word"?
(Don't tell me it's Ann Coates or Terrace Stomp...)

Just an update - I sort of deleted this link and I noticed that it was downloaded quite a bit or at least viewed... since I well... deleted it by accident. I reposted it and reripped it at 320 kbps AAC with album art included if I had not done it the first time.

What are the lyrics to the added verse in Some Girls? "On the shop???? calendar, as obvious as snow, as if we didn't know."

Would somebody but able to upload the artwork,front and back cover belonging to this EP.Please.

Thanks in advance.

any chance of a reupload of the "stop me..." ep? i lost mine when my ipod's library took a dirtnap recently... :(

aw, come on...someone must have this and 5 minutes to throw it up online somewhere...please? pretty please?

uhm, i have uploaded goodies here in the past, thanks. well, whether they were "goodies" or not is all a matter of perception, i guess. but i wouldn't ask for stuff i had never given anything back. and i did ask quite nicely. but if you'd rather be a dick about it, that's cool too!

Back
Top Bottom