Stop me if you"ve heard this one video

I saw this video also in There is a light version. My question is: who are the guys on bycicles?Who is the woman on the wall?Is it Elizabeth Smart?
And in the other verison(or real one) of Light video:are there two boys kissing each other? I love both videos very much. I read somewhere on this forum that some peple dont like Derek Jarman film and "Light" video. I thought
it was very romantic and beautiful.

I saw this video also in There is a light version. My question is: who are the guys on bycicles?Who is the woman on the wall?Is it Elizabeth Smart?
And in the other verison(or real one) of Light video:are there two boys kissing each other? I love both videos very much. I read somewhere on this forum that some peple dont like Derek Jarman film and "Light" video. I thought
it was very romantic and beautiful.

These guys on bicycles are the extreamly lucky fans. I remember reading the article of shooting the video "Smiths Indeed". Mark who used to run the fanzine also in it. The woman is Shelagh Delaney, the same photo is used "Girlfriend in Corma" sleeve.

I also remember that the same video is used for "I started something" and thought it's shot for it rather than " Stop me".

Back
Top Bottom