Stop Making Sense' 25th anni. Blu-ray release

That's a nice little write up. And I agree that it does age well. The first time I saw the film was only about 6 years ago, at the tender age of 20 when art in all forms was so crutial in my life. I still remember the first time I saw it with some of my closest friends. We are all Talking Heads fans for life now. I'm glad to see that it's re-release is getting positive feedback like this. And to anyone who hasn't yet seen it, do yourself a favor and do so.

All the times in the eighties myself and my mates would come back from the pub and watch this on video whilst swigging a few cans.

Happy days.:)

All the times in the eighties myself and my mates would come back from the pub and watch this on video whilst swigging a few cans.

Happy days.:)

Replace 80's with 2004-2005 and yes I have the same great memories. :)

Get that DeLorean revved up, Skinner.:)

Tell me about it. Everything that I love most happened before my time. Yes I was alive in the 80's but nowhere near old enough to appriciate the good stuff. So when it's my time to be a younger adult, its now and pop culture is shit. The glory days are over and I have to survive on "today". Shite!

"Where we're going, you don't need roads":thumb:

Tell me about it. Everything that I love most happened before my time. Yes I was alive in the 80's but nowhere near old enough to appriciate the good stuff. So when it's my time to be a younger adult, its now and pop culture is shit. The glory days are over and I have to survive on "today". Shite!

"Where we're going, you don't need roads":thumb:

I'll swop 44 for 26 and gender, nationality etc. anytime.:thumb:

I love that "movie". I was thoroughly entertained by the simple beginning germinating and flourishing with "funky fun" as the writer of the article so aptly put it. I want that Blu-ray disc. I must have it.

Great film.
Went to see Byrne on his latest tour and the staging was very reminiscent of SMS.
Byrne always puts on a great live show.

Back
Top Bottom