Stop combining all the threads!!! It's driving me insane!!!

Eeek! Don't let him PM you...last time he PM'ed me he told me how he would like me to kill myself.

Viva is right. Last time we had a lengthy PM conversation he told me some personal things, I told him why I was behind a year in school due do to family tragedies, and then he turned it into the myth of me being a dropout and mocks me because of the death of family members. :eek:

I love you Kui...

I love you, brother...

Kui is correct...Robby also uses personal information about my Childhood that I told him in confidence months ago against me on the forum by mixing it with lies. He also went and told Tomorrow about the things I told him. So now Tomorrow harasses me about it too. :(

Kui is correct...Robby also uses personal information about my Childhood that I told him in confidence months ago against me on the forum by mixing it with lies. He also went and told Tomorrow about the things I told him. So now Tomorrow harasses me about it too. :(

And he doesn't care when you prove him wrong about things. I keep telling him and others that he knows I'm not a dropout, and yet he goes and calls it a "fact" that I am. :rolleyes: It's trolling, that's all there is to it. If he wasn't trolling he wouldn't keep slandering me with lies that he knows are inaccurate, especially after I exposed them as false to everyone already and that he only keeps saying it because he knows it annoys me, thus trolling for a response.

Robby, I didn't respond to you because although your question is not rhetorical, it is nonsense. If you want to take this to a PM that is fine.

sorry, i would slit my own throat before trusting any more private convo. with you :eek:
remember, i learned that the hard way :(

the hate is not a big problem, its the (bum) love in enormous amounts that gets disgusting. but i agree with you, the harm is already done, you all got to know each other so deleting the post counts would change nothing. i wish it had never existed in the first place.

My point was that deleting the post counts would stop people posting tiresome and unfunny drivel 300 times a day.

what i do luv most about the stupidity of kui
is that he can learn things
like copy the lingo i use and what not
shame he does not use that skill to get an actual education :rolleyes:

what i do luv most about the stupidity of kui
is that he can learn things
like copy the lingo i use and what not
shame he does not use that skill to get an actual education :rolleyes:

You are actually funny now, troll. :D That you keep up this same exposed myth that I am supposedly a drop-out becomes humorous when you repeat it so much. :D Poor Robby though, you need a better trolling strategy. It's past the stage of annoyance, it's purely comedy now. And you need to think of better lies than that. Oh, and go find that "honor" of yours you brag about before next time you consider mocking someone because of family tragedy...especially when considering you too have been subjected to unfair harassment due to family tragedies.

He's waiting on someone to create him a congrats thread...Ahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom