Stop combining all the threads!!! It's driving me insane!!!

i mentin the pictures because people have received points against them for posting pics of other users. i think.

Yes, they have. Sorry I got a bit sidetracked discussing which would be considered a worse form of abuse. :o People have gotten infractions for posting pictures available elsewhere on the forum, but not for spreading lies meant to mock a past tragedy told to someone in private and in confidence. And, well, all around harassment over the past few months. But we all know the story. ;)

Member picture? Like this one of Robby and Tomorrow?
170px-Bushwhackers.jpg

Try not to slag eachother off. Try, just try, that's all i'm suggesting.
i do so constantly dear
and your failure to see so
is just more proof to me that either you are brainwashed by kui's posts
or one of those foolish people that thinks 'all positions are equal' :rolleyes:
either way
i do not care :eek:
enjoy reading kui's pretend nice crap
i know i do not :)

ps: because really the biggest joke is that on a Morrissey fan site
that someone like kui is the 'biggest poster' :D
really, at least an effeminate monster like 'viva hate' makes more sense than the particular form of garbage that spews forth from kui

I know I do not like being slandered with lies about me dropping out of high school when family deaths made me miss school when I was a little kid, especially when it comes from someone who pretended to be sympathetic at one time and actually gave me a word of encouragement once. That's just low, Robby, where is this honor you brag about? If I'm so beneath you, then why do you obsess over hunching over to throw low blows? No one deserves to be mocked because of tragedy, you should know...

Some bald, pear-shaped people seem to feel threatened by the lack of security atop their high-horse...

here's the thing. as long as you know the truth that's all that matters.

About dropping out of high school, I dropped out of high school with one year to go. I worked for several years before I decided to go back to school and finally got a useless degree in art. It all worked out though. I have a great credit rating and my retirement plan is to die in debt. Don't worry about school, that's what I'm trying to say. Do it when you can, but it doesn't make you better or worse or dumber or smarter. Of course going to school has it's benefits, but don't let someone pick on your weak spot when it's just a psychological weakness anyway. It's totally meaningless to who you are and your "value" as a person.

i stopped reading your posts two pages ago, so i might be wrong but it seems to me that there is something seriously wrong with you, not only the THREE people who are in this thread, but with many others in the forum as well. first of all, this thing with merging threads annoys the f*** out of me too, so just stop it or don't do it every day, take a day off from it or something. well at least you stayed out of my beloved marketplace, its the only part i truly enjoy. but you have to stop turning every single thread into your private chit chat. seriously, if you're going to do something to help the disordered chap with the obsessive behaviour then do something about my mental health too and stop talking to each other in every thread you step into. i love having inane conversations with my friends too, online as well, but you have to stop it! take it somewhere else, please, do you even know what msn is? just add each other on there, the people you hate too so you can fight with them, and behave yourselves in here. step back for a second and think how utterly wrong it is to let random people read your chats. i bet you are the same people who talk incredibly loud on their phones on buses, and some of you might even be in the next big brother since the concept of privacy is lost on you. i came here to nag about the thread merging and instead i have to endlessly scroll down to escape from someone's troubled childhood and someone else's boasting about the oh so difficult things he's done in his life. GOOD GRIEF JUST STOP IT YOUUUUUU POOPHEADS.

you have to stop turning every single thread into your private chit chat. seriously, if you're going to do something to help the disordered chap with the obsessive behaviour then do something about my mental health too and stop talking to each other in every thread you step into. .

That seriously gets on my nerves too, why don't some of you just ring each other up and talk rubbish. A great way of dealing with it would be to completely get rid of post counts. I can't think of one good reason why they are there in the first place.

above is just one of the MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY INSULT
laden posts directed at me by 'kui defenders'
so please 'slum mum'
spare me the 'how dare you!' garbage
when so many of you exercise NOT the slightest bit of restraint
truly it is pathetic and shameful :(

Ok, so let me get this straight.. It is ok to say whatever you want about kuiper because one of his 'defenders' insults you?

Another rhetorical question.

That seriously gets on my nerves too, why don't some of you just ring each other up and talk rubbish. A great way of dealing with it would be to completely get rid of post counts. I can't think of one good reason why they are there in the first place.
Getting rid of post counts wouldn't change the fact some of us hate each other.

the hate is not a big problem, its the (bum) love in enormous amounts that gets disgusting. but i agree with you, the harm is already done, you all got to know each other so deleting the post counts would change nothing. i wish it had never existed in the first place.

i stopped reading your posts two pages ago, so i might be wrong but it seems to me that there is something seriously wrong with you, not only the THREE people who are in this thread, but with many others in the forum as well. first of all, this thing with merging threads annoys the f*** out of me too, so just stop it or don't do it every day, take a day off from it or something. well at least you stayed out of my beloved marketplace, its the only part i truly enjoy. but you have to stop turning every single thread into your private chit chat. seriously, if you're going to do something to help the disordered chap with the obsessive behaviour then do something about my mental health too and stop talking to each other in every thread you step into. i love having inane conversations with my friends too, online as well, but you have to stop it! take it somewhere else, please, do you even know what msn is? just add each other on there, the people you hate too so you can fight with them, and behave yourselves in here. step back for a second and think how utterly wrong it is to let random people read your chats. i bet you are the same people who talk incredibly loud on their phones on buses, and some of you might even be in the next big brother since the concept of privacy is lost on you. i came here to nag about the thread merging and instead i have to endlessly scroll down to escape from someone's troubled childhood and someone else's boasting about the oh so difficult things he's done in his life. GOOD GRIEF JUST STOP IT YOUUUUUU POOPHEADS.

oh i don't know, i think bickering could be passed along to the site/feedback section. it's better they (we :o ) bicker on this thread than on the precious Morrissey Frink Thread.

are you suggesting that you can talk utter crap in any thread you like but us normal people have to post everything in the right place? if i feel like it i'll go whine in your frink thread. how d'you like THAT.

are you suggesting that you can talk utter crap in any thread you like but us normal people have to post everything in the right place? if i feel like it i'll go whine in your frink thread. how d'you like THAT.

i have no idea what you are talking about :o

i said the opposite.

Normal? Hahahahaha...I don't think so Tina.

yeah mister/miss, i don't think so either. whatever though, as long as you stop the insane chit chat. i know its not easy but you have to at least try. and don't tell me you don't understand what chit chat i'm talking about, and don't try to be funny, witty or sarcastic about it.

yeah mister/miss, i don't think so either. whatever though, as long as you stop the insane chit chat. i know its not easy but you have to at least try. and don't tell me you don't understand what chit chat i'm talking about, and don't try to be funny, witty or sarcastic about it.
I don't HAVE to try to stop anything. Nor will I.

And being sarcastic? I wouldn't dream of it! :rolleyes:

awright then, case closed. just had to get it out of my system, you know. and to let you know it's pathetic and annoying, though i understand you don't actually care about it. i'll just move on to another forum and you'll move on to the next cyber lover. ye ratfaces.

Back
Top Bottom