Stop combining all the threads!!! It's driving me insane!!!

i agree with kuiper. you may not like him, but using family tragedy to poke at him is not cool. you should find another stick.

and i think all kids should have a year off from school. a year of no school growing up would be so cool. say around 12 years old. perfect time to not go to school.

but there would be trouble on the streets:o

its not a stick
he is an idiot and yet he post like he knows things
when it is clear that he knows less than most 18 year olds
i know, i have taught many
and if he was in most classes i have been to
then he would be taken out and put in one for people with learning disabilities
and if you think others on this site are helping someone as dumb as kui
by not pointing this out
then you are mistaken
wink wink
dummy dumb know it alls like kui are a scourge on the internet
nay
our world
but go on keep giving him a false sense of himself
you are mostly HURTING kui
in the end :(

its not a stick
by not pointing this out
then you are mistaken
wink wink
nay
our world

oh yeah, this post is posted by a sane, rational man :rolleyes:

its not a stick
by not pointing this out
then you are mistaken
wink wink
nay
our world

Robby, do you honestly think that anyone listens to you? Do you think people actually believe your posts or do you just acknowledge that many users on here see right through your trolling? It is almost fascinating how you manage to act so incredibly stupid and yet show the trolling strategies of someone with average intelligence. Maybe it's just you who takes to heart what other people say on the internet, and so you can only think everyone else does. But most people, myself included, while finding you a major nuisance and extremely nasty, do not actually care what you say, we just care that it is annoying.

oh yeah, this post is posted by a sane, rational man :rolleyes:

and this is why no one ever listens to you
pud
you 4get
I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU
and kui was not
yet you waste your time defending someone far dumber than you could ever hope to be
maybe you just enjoy the company of idiots
perhaps it gives you a sense of superiority
i don't know
and once again
i really don't care :eek:

though
tnx for proving Dave 100% right about you again :)

and this is why no one ever listens to you
pud
you 4get
I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU
and kui was not
yet you waste your time defending someone far dumber than you could ever hope to be
maybe you just enjoy the company of idiots
perhaps it gives you a sense of superiority
i don't know
and once again
i really don't care :eek:

though
tnx for proving Dave 100% right about you again :)

i know you were agreeing with me BEFORE (thanks), but i do not agree with you about kuiper. and i do not agree you should pick on him using his personal family tragedy. you have this fear of kuiper because of his religious beliefs...which is ridiculous, because you get your hard drugs from somewhere, and how can THOSE people be good for the world? Kuiper is nothing to be afraid of. i do not agree with his views, but i don't see kuiper as a threat. this does not make me dumb, but your irrational fears make you schizo ;)

Now Robby is there any REAL NEED for name-calling? How old are you? Put Huiper on IGNORE.......I'm suggesting that Kuiper IGNORE'S you too. I am fed up with you calling a 18 year old person names because you don't like him and to use a personal tradegdy to get at him is pathetic. My child is being bullied and I ABHOR bullies. You should behave like a man, and not a child. Some children are cruel, vindictive and down right sadistic. Why behave like a child?

because you get your hard drugs from somewhere, and how can THOSE people be good for the world? Kuiper is nothing to be afraid of. i do not agree with his views, but i don't see kuiper as a threat. this does not make me dumb, but your irrational fears make you schizo ;)
above is just one of the MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY INSULT
laden posts directed at me by 'kui defenders'
so please 'slum mum'
spare me the 'how dare you!' garbage
when so many of you exercise NOT the slightest bit of restraint
truly it is pathetic and shameful :(

above is just one of the MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY INSULT
laden posts directed at me by 'kui defenders'
so please 'slum mum'
spare me the 'how dare you!' garbage
when so many of you exercise NOT the slightest bit of restraint
truly it is pathetic and shameful :(

Insult-laden? And what have your posts directed at me over the past few months been? :rolleyes: Robby, you are a pathetic troll. Everything you say is the exact opposite of the truth. You are an idiot and say you would put someone smart in a class for people with learning disabilities. You are a shockingly thorough fraud who calls genuine people frauds. You are a pathetic, shameful, dishonorable, insulting scumbag and you call decent, honorable, kind, polite people names. Just shameful on your part, Robby, but the point is, you are a repeat offender troll. You aren't just a normal user who targets me for no reason, you target several people every now and then and lash out at them for no reason. You are a serial troll who also acts like a normal user most of the time. And so because of that no one realizes that you are, and there is no two ways about it, a troll, just because you'll use a :) emoticon when talking to most people and post lots of funny pictures and silly polls. You have shown yourself to be a complete fraud and yet you continue to act like people care about what you say, that people are supposed to believe your self-evidently false nonsense, it's both laughable and quite sad.

Put Him On Ignore Then? Simple really, don't you think? Also i aimed it at kuiper too, or did you misread that? I am not restrained, i am just p*ssed off at bullies in general.

Put Him On Ignore Then?

Sadly ignoring him doesn't make him go away. The few times I have put him on ignore he posted among the worst garbage I've seen from him, I find it better to know how despicable he is so people won't blindly fall for what a fraud he is and so that at least one person will remember all the vile things he has done.

As for him putting me on ignore, well he has several times and openly flaunted that. Yet he seems to reply out of nowhere when the people on his "ig list" are rather assured they won't be hearing from him. He only truly "ignores" some people when they say something valid against him.

Insult-laden? And what have your posts directed at me over the past few months been? :rolleyes: Robby, you are a pathetic troll. Everything you say is the exact opposite of the truth. You are an idiot and say you would put someone smart in a class for people with learning disabilities. You are a shockingly thorough fraud who calls genuine people frauds. You are a pathetic, shameful, dishonorable, insulting scumbag and you call decent, honorable, kind, polite people names. Just shameful on your part, Robby, but the point is, you are a repeat offender troll. You aren't just a normal user who targets me for no reason, you target several people every now and then and lash out at them for no reason. You are a serial troll who also acts like a normal user most of the time. And so because of that no one realizes that you are, and there is no two ways about it, a troll, just because you'll use a :) emoticon when talking to most people and post lots of funny pictures and silly polls. You have shown yourself to be a complete fraud and yet you continue to act like people care about what you say, that people are supposed to believe your self-evidently false nonsense, it's both laughable and quite sad.

you should probably just ignore him...and stop mentioning him all the time.

or use this:

cross.jpg

kuiper with a cross :eek:

ps:
i can produce examples of many others that do include an emoticon if 'slum mum' continues the ridiculous position of acting as if these 'kui defenders'
are entitled to act as if they are so much much better than i
really
especially you older ones
disgust me most
kui is a not too bright high school drop out
these are facts
your choice to not see otherwise only hurts him
and you should be ashamed of yourself :(
&
were he your own child i doubt you would be so happy with how he spends his time here
or
maybe i am wrong
maybe you are not(or would not be) as good parents as i had assumed
hmmm

that would explain some other things :eek:
also
i put kui on ignore
ages ago
but since he mentions me in thousands of his posts
and others quote those posts
i read them
heck
he has pages and pages devoted to him and viva hate slagging me off
these boys are sick and need help
NOT MORE POSTING @ THIS SITE! :eek:

Hmm, seems that your post disappered Robby, but anyway, that you claim me being a dropout is a "fact" when you know otherwise proves that you are a troll. I assume, if you are actually intelligent but just a major fraud as I am inclined to believe, you removed that because it made it just a little too evident how you are only out to lie and slander people and, once again, a complete fraud and troll.

ps:
i can produce examples of many others that do include an emoticon if 'slum mum' continues the ridiculous position of acting as if these 'kui defenders'
really
disgust me most
these are facts
&
were he your own child i doubt you would be so happy with how he spends his time here
or
maybe i am wrong
hmmm

also
i put kui on ignore
ages ago
i read them
hell
NOT MORE POSTING @ THIS SITE!:eek:

EDIT: Wait, here's your post again...

ps:
really
disgust me most
these are facts
&
or
maybe i am wrong
hmmm

also
i put kui on ignore
ages ago
i read them
heck

kuiper insists he is not a high school dropout, but regardless, do you really have something against high school drop outs? some people don't have access!! so you saying we should ridicule those people? why exactly are you so hard on Kuiper? what is it about him. i think you should let us know.

kuiper insists he is not a high school dropout, but regardless, do you really have something against high school drop outs? some people don't have access!! so you saying we should ridicule those people? why exactly are you so hard on Kuiper? what is it about him. i think you should let us know.

That's because I'm not. When I was 6 family tragedies made me miss school and so I was held back a year. High school had nothing to do with it. I told him that I was behind a year in school and why, and even besides mocking me because of that, there is nothing to imply I dropped out. He is trolling when he says that, and that he tops it off calling it a "fact" just proves what a fraud he is being.

ps:
really
disgust me most
these are facts
&
or
maybe i am wrong
hmmm

also
i put kui on ignore
ages ago
i read them
heck

I never said you were better or worse than Kuiper. I also assume that us 'older ones' actually behave as we should, don't you agree Robby? Have i ever been unkind to you? Have i ever bitched and whinged at you? I am just stating that there really is no need for this.
Why call him a high school drop out? Is it because you get a rise from him? Does this sort of thing bring you joy and happiness?
As for Kuiper spending his time on here, i could say the same for you, bit much isn't it?(and me for that matter:o)
So my interpretation of the 'good parents' comment is aimed at my daughter being bullied? I'm sorry you feel that you need to slate my parenting skills, and i'm sorry for your behaviour.
Also, why don't the three of you agree to disagree and each one of you try not to mention eachother in posts? Try not to slag eachother off. Try, just try, that's all i'm suggesting.

That's because I'm not. When I was 6 family tragedies made me miss school and so I was held back a year. High school had nothing to do with it. I told him that I was behind a year in school and why, and even besides mocking me because of that, there is nothing to imply I dropped out. He is trolling when he says that, and that he tops it off calling it a "fact" just proves what a fraud he is being.

we know..it sounds like that deserves a banning. constant harassment and lies. it's worse than posting pictures of someone.

we know..it sounds like that deserves a banning. constant harassment and lies. it's worse than posting pictures of someone.

I think it depends on the person. If somehow he got a hold of a picture of me (granted, there are none on my computer or the internet anywhere) when I never uploaded one on the forum, that would be extremely creepy because right now he is only responding to words I have posted or personal things I have PMed to him. But considering he is trying to strike a raw nerve about childhood tragedies just to annoy me, that might be worse.

I think it depends on the person. If somehow he got a hold of a picture of me (granted, there are none on my computer or the internet anywhere) when I never uploaded one on the forum, that would be extremely creepy because right now he is only responding to words I have posted or personal things I have PMed to him. But considering he is trying to strike a raw nerve about childhood tragedies just to annoy me, that might be worse.

i mentin the pictures because people have received points against them for posting pics of other users. i think.

Back
Top Bottom