Stop combining all the threads!!! It's driving me insane!!!

WinkWink

Banned
I can't take this anymore...look, i assume it's kewpie's doing since before she became a mod, she tried to be site traffic controller. I find all the "moved' threads annoying. it just takes up more space. and it's petty. And since i have a family history of anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder, i am concerned for my health. For i see this happening and a part of me wants to join and participate in this unhealthy compulsive behavior. All this obsessive thread combining is really bad for my health :( please stop:(

Look, almost every topic has been covered, do we really have to combine everything?

I'm serious my head hurts.

Oh great, now i have to check if the stove is off, make sure everything is in order. You know, i went through 6 months straight of OCD a couple years ago. it wasn't pretty. it wasn't the worst either, but still, this combining of threads reminds me too much of it. I ask, please stop.

I think Kewpie is doing a good job at it. I can see how it could be honestly harmful to a person's obsessive compulsive disorder (I've had a little bit of history with that in some ways :o), but it's mostly just combining threads with the same exact subject, not just similar ones. So I give her a thumbs up on it, even if it is bad for OCD. :o

I think Kewpie is doing a good job at it. I can see how it could be honestly harmful to a person's obsessive compulsive disorder (I've had a little bit of history with that in some ways :o), but it's mostly just combining threads with the same exact subject, not just similar ones. So I give her a thumbs up on it, even if it is bad for OCD. :o

as always, I am very happy to be on the other side of any issue
that kui chimes in on :)
and by the way
i think kewpie is probably a fine person
and only changed my opinion of her as a mod
once i became aware of how many others take issue with her practices as such
see, i always fear that i may just being sexist & try and error on the side of caution when it comes to matters dealing with a woman like her :o

i think kewpie is probably a fine person
and only changed my opinion of her as a mod
once i became aware of how many others take issue with her practices as such

i feel the same way:eek:
i liked kewpie before she became mod, i just don't think she has the 'whatever it is' needed to be a fair moderator--practicing restraint when needed. the moved threads annoy me, like i said above.

I'm not saying i have 'whatever it is' needed to be a moderator. if i were, i would have banned 10 people already. robby would be by himself on Reggie Pecker's site :eek:

Maybe puddle shouldn't vote for me as a mod. :(

if i were, i would have banned 10 people already. robby would be by himself on Reggie Pecker's site :eek:
and this is why you are not a mod
& by the way Reggie Pepper is over on this site all the time
TRUST ME
i know :cool:
also
Maybe puddle shouldn't vote for me as a mod. :(
i 'vote' for you :)

ps: there is no voting
this site is the sole property of David T.
to do with whatever he wants
we all post OR NOT post
& moderate OR NOT moderate
at his pleasure and his pleasure alone...

ps: there is no voting
this site is the sole property of David T.
to do with whatever he wants
we all post OR NOT post
& moderate OR NOT moderate
at his pleasure and his pleasure alone...

I think that is the only remotely true thing you have ever said on this forum except that Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference is a great song...

kui is a high school dropout
i am pretty sure David T's standards for who and who cannot be a mod
are higher than that! :eek:

Robby, shut your damn mouth already. You are mocking me because I was forced to miss a year of school (not drop out, and this was long before high school) because of family tragedies. And you keep it up because it annoys me, that is trolling. There is no honor, intelligence, or maturity coming from you by lying, slandering, and mocking me...because of death...yeah, that's all fun and games isn't it, make fun of me because death kept me from school. You sicken me, you are vile scum...

Robby, shut your damn mouth already. You are mocking me because I was forced to miss a year of school (not drop out, and this was long before high school) because of family tragedies. And you keep it up because it annoys me, that is trolling. There is no honor, intelligence, or maturity coming from you by lying, slandering, and mocking me...because of death...yeah, that's all fun and games isn't it, make fun of me because death kept me from school. You sicken me, you are vile scum...

i agree with kuiper. you may not like him, but using family tragedy to poke at him is not cool. you should find another stick.

and i think all kids should have a year off from school. a year of no school growing up would be so cool. say around 12 years old. perfect time to not go to school.

but there would be trouble on the streets:o

i agree with kuiper. you may not like him, but using family tragedy to poke at him is not cool. you should find another stick.

and i think all kids should have a year off from school. a year of no school growing up would be so cool. say around 12 years old. perfect time to not go to school.

but there would be trouble on the streets

Well my year without school was hardly pleasant and I wasn't on any streets. :o But yes, at 12 it would be interesting and troublesome. :eek: 6-years-old is not good though. :o

And to think Robby actually told me that trolls had said hurtful things about his past tragedies (which are always unjustified, even if directed at Robby)...to turn around and then make up a myth that mocks my past tragedies. He really does make me physically ill, just like when I became physically ill from this time off of school :o...

Back
Top Bottom