Stockton - Stockton Globe (Oct. 7, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Appause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of 'Buddy TC'.

Last edited:
It is interesting that after his public argument with Johnny Marr he is now playing more The Smiths songs than ever. Thankfully he has now got over that cover phase. But except for that one airing of Kerouac's Crack nothing new from Bonfire. Perhaps he realized how dire that Kerouac song is?

I think that he probably doesn’t want to reveal the full album before he manages to get it released. After all, he must have played half of the songs live by now? And perhaps he feels they’re the ones best suited to a gig; some of the others might be less upbeat.

Also, he’s likely trying to keep a well-balanced set-list; too many new songs would kill the flow somewhat. Right now, I think he’s got the mix just right.

Someone on here?
IMG-20221008-WA0000.jpg

I think that he probably doesn’t want to reveal the full album before he manages to get it released. After all, he must have played half of the songs live by now? And perhaps he feels they’re the ones best suited to a gig; some of the others might be less upbeat.

Also, he’s likely trying to keep a well-balanced set-list; too many new songs would kill the flow somewhat. Right now, I think he’s got the mix just right.
Only 1 play of Oblivion?

It is interesting that after his public argument with Johnny Marr he is now playing more The Smiths songs than ever. Thankfully he has now got over that cover phase. But except for that one airing of Kerouac's Crack nothing new from Bonfire. Perhaps he realized how dire that Kerouac song is?
Love that Kerouac song!

Love that Kerouac song!
It’s hard to judge without the studio version but I agree. At first I thought it’s just a throwaway b side but it’s grown on me a lot and it’s stuck in my head.

Yes, Apocalypse Now.
Martin Sheen.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you, as always FWD.
Is there ANYTHING you don’t know?
This site and all of its followers…the sane, the fanatic….the occasional visitor….the misunderstood…the true maniacs……we all owe a debt of gratitude….because while we spend our time visiting the site and gathering info and learning about what’s new, FWD is spending his time putting it on for us.

Due props.

Be safe and well all,….

Screenshot_20221009-124050.png

img_1_1665315875017~2.jpg

Please go to his FB page for his annotated pictures. Despite the universal share settings the Zuc isn't playing ball.
FWD.

Going to his show in Brixton on Tuesday, does anybody know what time he starts his set at?

Sure enough ....

Thank you, as always FWD.
Is there ANYTHING you don’t know?
This site and all of its followers…the sane, the fanatic….the occasional visitor….the misunderstood…the true maniacs……we all owe a debt of gratitude….because while we spend our time visiting the site and gathering info and learning about what’s new, FWD is spending his time putting it on for us.

Due props.

Be safe and well all,….
I knew that still was from Apocalypse Now. What am I, chopped liver? ;)

I knew that still was from Apocalypse Now. What am I, chopped liver? ;)
Of course not ‘Marred’…when I see a post by you, I actually read it as opposed to passing it by. It means nothing, but I got your back.

(my mother used to make us eat liver cooked in bacon grease….one of the lowest points of my life….youth can be so unkind)

stay healthy

Of course not ‘Marred’…when I see a post by you, I actually read it as opposed to passing it by. It means nothing, but I got your back.

(my mother used to make us eat liver cooked in bacon grease….one of the lowest points of my life….youth can be so unkind)

stay healthy
No worries. I was just messin' around ;)

Did the bacon grease at least mask the flavour of the liver a tad?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom