Stockton - Stockton Globe (Oct. 7, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Appause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of 'Buddy TC'.

Last edited:
I have attended 3 of the shows from the uk tour. And I Am off the opinion that this the best line up yet. I don’t think it’s ever sounded this good before.

That's a good point. I thoroughly enjoyed Manchester and even if the new album gets released and is a big hit, I hope he continues to play venues like this rather than arenas.
Not really his choice - arena tours simply aren't an option anymore unless he went to just two like in 2020 and they were far from full. But yes, even if they were an option, the smaller venues are better for everyone.

Particularly vocal Jack The Ripper ending.
The "rats" morphed in to what sounded like dog barks..
FWD.

Anyone else totally baffled by the whole rats thing?
Nope?
Just me?
He's welded Dracula on to the Victoriana aspect of the original Whitechapel imagery.
Regards,
FWD.

See:

He's welded Dracula on to the Victoriana aspect of the original Whitechapel imagery.
Regards,
FWD.

See:
E2F4A749-D5BE-451A-9CB9-68BD4891CFA1.jpeg

How Soon is Now
We Hate It When Our Friends
Our Frank
Knockabout World
First Of the Gang To Die
Irish Blood, English Heart
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Rebels Without Appause