Still ill / Maladjusted

S

shelley foster

Hi, is anyone going to these smiths nights in manchester? still ill is on saturday 10th nov at a new place called hive, and maladjusted is at the peer hat in the northern quarter on nov 16th. maladjusted is always a good night but i think it's the first time still ill has been on. i'll be at them both so if you see me give me a wave lol people say i look like debbie harry (but i'm a natural blonde!) bye.

Hi, is anyone going to these smiths nights in manchester? still ill is on saturday 10th nov at a new place called hive, and maladjusted is at the peer hat in the northern quarter on nov 16th. maladjusted is always a good night but i think it's the first time still ill has been on. i'll be at them both so if you see me give me a wave lol people say i look like debbie harry (but i'm a natural blonde!) bye.

Pawl is a guest DJ. Anyone can through a cd in a machine to qualiy to recognised as a DJ.

Pawl is a guest DJ. Anyone can through a cd in a machine to qualiy to recognised as a DJ.
Feedback on Still ill Night.
I hadn’t attended the Hive formally The Retro Bar since the sale and take over. The venue is still the same, which is good to see, toilets are cleaner with added bonus of bog roll! The sound system has improved, music was loud! The bar staff/owners are a great bunch dancing, enjoying the night and good old fashioned hosts. The night was not full, & clearly would of benefited with a few more people coming out to play. You are never gonna get a Star & Garter size crowd anywhere other than the S&G.

The night had a great vibe that other smith moz nites fail badly at (looking at Brum Panic nite here, who own the art of making you feel uncomfortable for even going? Bravo on that BTW Panic).
The track list was pretty much 70/30 Smiths with some more obscure tracks thrown in. Totally just Moz smiths. Credit to the DJ 90% of people danced and didn’t sit back down once they got up. The nite had the mixture of ages reflecting the age mix you now get at Moz gigs which is good. So 4.30hrs of no repeat tracks and the crowd still got the 3 extra tracks they shouted for after the lights went up. Again congrats to the DJ. So..Would I go again defo, but I’d take more mates, isn’t that the sign of a good nite anyway.

*Before the hate comes. I do not know the DJ.

Back
Top Bottom