sticky threads

Jukebox Jury

Retired
The sticky thread on the general disscussion forum..... no one has replied to it for 9 days.... how much longer do we have to see it up there on the top of the page when it appears to be a redundant thread?

Just asking.

Jukebox Jury

Edit - 10 days now:thumb:

Last edited:
No, just bored of seeing a dead thread at the top of the page every time I go to that forum.

Jukebox Jury

Was the thread title riddle ever solved, or were you politely asked to drop it?

Was the thread title riddle ever solved, or were you politely asked to drop it?

Interesting question.......
I received a PM from a ''senior'' official, saying that as far as he / she could tell there had been no skull duggery..... and that Mods (as far as he / she knew) couldn't change thread titles.
I pm'd him / her back with the link to a thread where you could see the title had been changed and also a thread from a year ago, where not only was there evidence of a Mod changing a title name (completely, different words) of a thread I had posted, but it also contained evidence (when scrolling down) showing that another Mod had changed the title back to the original title given after I kicked off!
Two days later...... still waiting a reply.......maybe they think I am a nusience... (well if they just responded I wouldn't be:D)

Jukebox Jury

Interesting question.......
I received a PM from a ''senior'' official, saying that as far as he / she could tell there had been no skull duggery..... and that Mods (as far as he / she knew) couldn't change thread titles.
I pm'd him / her back with the link to a thread where you could see the title had been changed and also a thread from a year ago, where not only was there evidence of a Mod changing a title name (completely, different words) of a thread I had posted, but it also contained evidence (when scrolling down) showing that another Mod had changed the title back to the original title given after I kicked off!
Two days later...... still waiting a reply.......maybe they think I am a nusience... (well if they just responded I wouldn't be:D)

Jukebox Jury

j.j., is there anything going on in your life? or your head?

(can somebody quote me? he's using computer software to ignore me.)

Yet still you return:thumb::lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I'm automatically signed when I come the internet but never lurk the threads and post obsessively every 20 minutes.

I just nip on to see the odd bit of Moz news on my day off work.

Just look at your posts. You've clearly got nothing better to do.

Someone please delete this toss of a thread.

I'm automatically signed when I come the internet but never lurk the threads and post obsessively every 20 minutes.

I just nip on to see the odd bit of Moz news on my day off work.

Just look at your posts. You've clearly got nothing better to do.

Someone please delete this toss of a thread.

Every 20 minutes? I post more frequently than that don't I?:thumb:

Can this thread be stickified?

YES! Great suggestion:guitar:
Shall I start a thread asking for it to be stickified?

Jukebox Jury

For your interest

Just let you know we'll have series of Top 100 iconic images of Morrissey: 1983-2009 poll / nomination thread on sticky in general discussion for approximately next 12 months.

If you don't like it, click the thread, click 'thread tools' then click 'ignore this thread'.

Last edited:
For who's interest? Nobody is interested....dont you get it?

Just let you know we'll have series of Top 100 iconic images of Morrissey poll / nomination thread on sticky in general discussion for approximately next 12 months.

If you don't like it, click the thread, click 'thread tools' then click 'ignore this thread'.

EPIC FAIL:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
12 months seems a bit short,why not make it a bit
longer,kewpie?

Re: For your interest

Just let you know we'll have series of Top 100 iconic images of Morrissey poll / nomination thread on sticky in general discussion for approximately next 12 months.

100 pictures is a lot... Surely 10 would make more sense.

Also, wouldn't anyone interested in this type of thing (and there aren't many by the looks of things) just browse through the Frink Thread and make up their own mind about their favourite picture.

Re: For your interest

roflmao.jpg

Top 100 iconic images of Morrissey: 1983-2009

We're going to determine iconic images of Morrissey in last 26 years.

Yeah, it may take more than 12 months.

Re: For nobodies interest

roflmao.jpg

Top 100 iconic images of Morrissey: 1983-2009

We're going to determine iconic images of Morrissey in last 26 years.

Yeah, it may take more than 12 months.

Kewpie
You have put a bit of weight on since last I saw you judging by that picture:straightface:

Anyway, seeing as I have your attention, was it you that changed the capital letters in my thread titles?:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
oh god
Back
Top Bottom