Re: For your interest

seal_clubbing.jpg

Douche.

Sense of humour.
Get one. :straightface:

Seal, I mean see you later, Shirley.

Daddy Cool

Who uses pathetically outdated attempts at insults instead of engaging any prospective? brain cells for a cogent reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

Who uses pathetically outdated attempts at insults instead of engaging any prospective? brain cells for a cogent reply?

Don't know. Who uses a question mark in the middle of a sentence? Who gives a f***? Who gets offended by pictures? Who are you? Who am I? Why do you care? What's the meaning of life? What's the point of rhetorical questions?

Who goes online, goes out of their way to find something they don't like, and then tries to start a fight about it? You do. If you don't like what I write then just ignore me.

Good bye. :rolleyes:

Don't know. Who uses a question mark in the middle of a sentence? Who gives a f***? Who gets offended by pictures? Who are you? Who am I? Why do you care? What's the meaning of life? What's the point of rhetorical questions?

Who goes online, goes out of their way to find something they don't like, and then tries to start a fight about it? You do. If you don't like what I write then just ignore me.

Good bye. :rolleyes:

Who uses a ? in the middle of a sentence? I do, because I can.

Who goes online to answer when I see a total out of context reply to something that doesn't warrant some crazy shite like you attempting to warrant the use of something so sick as that being used as fun?
I do, and I will as long as shite like that happens

You have to be the most stupid ras clat, what with your Daddy Cool image and your retro afro wig working up some kind of fantasy ego around your moniker

If you can explain just why you think it is funny and worthy of being a comedy concept then of course I will listen

Who uses a ? in the middle of a sentence? I do, because I can.

Who goes online to answer when I see a total out of context reply to something that doesn't warrant some crazy shite like you attempting to warrant the use of something so sick as that being used as fun?
I do, and I will as long as shite like that happens

You have to be the most stupid ras clat, what with your Daddy Cool image and your retro afro wig working up some kind of fantasy ego around your moniker

If you can explain just why you think it is funny and worthy of being a comedy concept then of course I will listen

Then listen this ? once, Shirley, and let this be the end of it - Kewpie posted a picture of a seal. I disagreed with the sentiment implied by the picture, so ? I posted a picture of a seal being killed. Pretty self explanatory. If you don't find it funny, fair enough. I'm sure others did. I don't care either way. It's ? only a f***ing picture.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and fluffify my retro afro in order to work ? up a fantasy ego around my moniker.

Then listen this ? once, Shirley, and let this be the end of it - Kewpie posted a picture of a seal. I disagreed with the sentiment implied by the picture, so ? I posted a picture of a seal being killed. Pretty self explanatory. If you don't find it funny, fair enough. I'm sure others did. I don't care either way. It's ? only a f***ing picture.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and fluffify my retro afro in order to work ? up a fantasy ego around my moniker.

That's the problem with you, everything's just a picture, but every picture tells a story. So listen up ras clat, go fluff your stoopid wig but you really need to go somewhere else like a Boney M site instead of Morrissey :lbf:

That's the problem with you, everything's just a picture, but every picture tells a story. So listen up ras clat, go fluff your stoopid wig but you really need to go somewhere else like a Boney M site instead of Morrissey :lbf:

OK, bye.

The picture was a joke aimed at Kewpie. If you think in any way it was glorifying seal bashing, or was "way too far" :)confused:), you must be a bit simple and/or take the internet way too seriously.

:clap::clap:

Now, I'm off fox hunting tomorrow so need to get an early night...

Tally Ho:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
oh god
Back
Top Bottom