Steyn vs. Morrissey case minutes - "Plaintiff reported that matter has settled"

Just downloaded this document posted Jan. 5, 2015 on the Orange County Superior Court site. I believe this means the case has settled.

MINUTES FINALIZED FOR CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 01/05/2015 08:45:00 AM. 01/05/2015 (1 page PDF)

CASE NO: 30-2014-00736735-CU-CO-CJC CASE INIT.DATE: 07/29/2014
CASE TITLE: Steyn vs. Morrissey
CASE CATEGORY: Civil - Unlimited CASE TYPE: Contract - Other

EVENT ID/DOCUMENT ID: 72053676
EVENT TYPE: Case Management Conference
MOVING PARTY: Bradley Steyn
CAUSAL DOCUMENT/DATE FILED: Complaint, 07/29/2014

APPEARANCES
Counsel for Plaintiff: Keith Davidson via courtcall
Counsel for Defendant: Bruce Isaacs via courtcall

Stipulation for Temporary Judge signed and filed.

Plaintiff reported that matter has settled.

The Order to Show Cause re: Dismissal on Settled Case is scheduled for 03/11/2015 at 08:45 AM in
Department C06.

No appearances required if Request for Dismissal is on file.

Parties waive notice.

UPDATE Jan. 7:

Link posted by Eurydice:

Morrissey - Bodyguard Moves To End Morrissey Lawsuit - WENN / Contactmusic.com

Related item:

Last edited:
You may as well have shot yourself in the head. Thank you for proving the very point I was making. You are another idiot. It's neck and neck between you and 'Marred' as to who's the most idiotic poster on this site. As I say, lots of competition but protesting that someone is 'negative' by hurling abuse at them is hilarious. The sad thing is you probably don't even understand why this makes you look painfully silly to anyone reading your nonsense.

best
BB

They are no personality clones.

As to the matter at hand, the fact that it was settled quickly indicates the plaintiff was made an offer he could not refuse. Additionally, already on record, Morrissey's vitriol against DavidT.

Why is your default setting always negative, insulting, and belligerent? Nothing I or Marred said indicates that we didn't read the full article.

'Why do you come here when you know it makes things hard for us? You had to sneak into the site just to read our posts, it was just to see just to see.....all the things I hadn't written about you, oh so many blank pages.' - Lyrics kindly taken from the song 'Shithead', dedicated to Bummie Boy.[/Q

Thanks,Acton, for proving my theory that almost any situation can be explained in a Morrissey song.

Why is your default setting always negative, insulting, and belligerent? Nothing I or Marred said indicates that we didn't read the full article.

'Why do you come here when you know it makes things hard for us? You had to sneak into the site just to read our posts, it was just to see just to see.....all the things I hadn't written about you, oh so many blank pages.' - Lyrics kindly taken from the song 'Shithead', dedicated to Bummie Boy.[/Q

Thanks,Acton, for proving my theory that almost any situation can be explained in a Morrissey song.

i do enjoy a nice turn of phrase

You may as well have shot yourself in the head. Thank you for proving the very point I was making. You are another idiot. It's neck and neck between you and 'Marred' as to who's the most idiotic poster on this site. As I say, lots of competition but protesting that someone is 'negative' by hurling abuse at them is hilarious. The sad thing is you probably don't even understand why this makes you look painfully silly to anyone reading your nonsense.

best
BB

You are right. I don't understand why it makes me look silly. In fact I find it hard to understand anything that spills out of your gob.

You are right. I don't understand why it makes me look silly. In fact I find it hard to understand anything that spills out of your gob.

Your lack of understanding doesn't prevent you from effortlessly dumb replies.

best
BB

It makes you look (very) silly because you moaned about negativity here, and then, in the same breath, started hurling (inane) insults with the witty wordplay of a toddler...

However, to compare you to Marred isn't fair. She is definitely the dullest poster here.

It makes you look (very) silly because you moaned about negativity here, and then, in the same breath, started hurling (inane) insults with the witty wordplay of a toddler...

However, to compare you to Marred isn't fair. She is definitely the dullest poster here.

I usually only insult people after they have drawn first blood. What's your excuse?
'Rejection is one thing but rejection from a fool is cruel'.

best
BB

When a moron calls me an idiot I must be doing something right :)

not really. lol

Yes really. At least have the intelligence to capitalise the start of your sentence. If you had gone to school you would have learned that. You might also have learned how to spell your name and thereby allow you to register on this site instead of being an anonymous non-entity lurking cowardly in the shadows.

Last edited:
Yes really. At least have the intelligence to capitalise the start of your sentence. If you had gone to school you would have learned that. You might also have learned how to spell your name and thereby allow you to register on this site instead of being an anonymous non-entity lurking cowardly in the shadows.

i didnt mean that as an insult. i was just thinking about the situation and painting a mental picture of morons declaring something this and that and just chuckled to myself on my own weird tangential thought and meant no insult to marred at all though of course i can read it that way now. im sorry about that

Morrissey claimed on True To You: "As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with."

This was a lie. Tseng has been more than "mildly irritating" to him, and he has bothered with him in the past. For example, he previously unleashed a lawyer to write frivolous but highly bullying letters to Tseng, threatening to have the whole site shut down, in the hopes that Tseng would be intimidated and not know his rights.

So, once we know that Morrissey lied once on matters related to Tseng, he would certainly lie twice.

This does not mean this Steyn character was not trying to extract money from him with false allegations. It simply means that one cannot trust Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom