Steve's next move ?

A

Anonymous

Will he go back to writing award winning novels, cancer comeback, claims of rape at school, come out, backing band clear out, politics (LOL), set up a cheese company, marry Diesel, carry on trying to convince people he's a very successful pop performer held back by the British establishment/James Bond, persevere with the circus tour etc etc.

Roll up ! Roll up !
And throw in your ideas for Stevo

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Nothing will probably come of this, it'll just be passed off as another wacky statement from Morrissey. If he can still get record deals after some of the other shit he has said in the past I don't see why this will be any different.

Will he go back to writing award winning novels, cancer comeback, claims of rape at school, come out, backing band clear out, politics (LOL), set up a cheese company, marry Diesel, carry on trying to convince people he's a very successful pop performer held back by the British establishment/James Bond, persevere with the circus tour etc etc.

Roll up ! Roll up !
And throw in your ideas for Stevo

Quit being a dick please Ben.

Nothing will probably come of this, it'll just be passed off as another wacky statement from Morrissey. If he can still get record deals after some of the other shit he has said in the past I don't see why this will be any different.

I think it's going to be interesting though. Will we see the return of the 4ck so and so t-shirts ?

Who's Steve?

It all depends on first week sales. If they are an embarassment, he may well have a mega-trantrum......but who's left to blame?

It all depends on first week sales. If they are an embarassment, he may well have a mega-trantrum......but who's left to blame?

How is your pop career going, Brummie? I remember you saying a few years ago that you were about to do something in this area and I can't wait to hear the results.

It does indeed, cheeky wee man (but perhaps more so on sales after a couple of months).
You persisted in telling us that the single was nowhere on Spotify meaning that no-one liked it, even though we tried to explain to you (like one would to a confused elderly relative in a care home) that that's not quite how things work anymore.
You now have some of the worst Morrissey album reviews of his career to add to your theory that it will do even worse than World Peace (a critically acclaimed album). 18,000 sales is the big first week sales figure you're looking for - any less and you will be vindicated. Don't bottle it now (with utter nonsense talk of the album needing to be the biggest seller of the year so far) - I actually think you could well be right. Have the courage of your convictions - be a brave little chap sitting at your laptop computer for once!

Last edited:
It does indeed, cheeky wee man (but perhaps more so on sales after a couple of months).
You persisted on telling us that the single was nowhere on Spotify meaning that no-one liked it, even though we tried to explain to you (like one would to a confused elderly relative in a care home) that that's not quite how things work anymore.
You now have some of the worst Morrissey album reviews of his career to add to your theory that it will do even worse than World Peace (a critically acclaimed album). 18,000 sales is the big first week sales figure you're looking for - any less and you will be vindicated. Don't bottle it now (with utter nonsense talk of Steven needing to be the biggest seller of the year so far) - I actually think you could well be right. Have the courage of your convictions - be a brave little chap sitting at your laptop computer for once!

I can smell your fear!

Your default 'victory' position is the rather embarrassing idea that avoiding the sales catastrophe of WPINOYB represents salvation. I challenge this openly and explicitly. My position remains the same:

Morrissey and his delusional cult fans claim he is a 'British Icon'. In fact, they claim he is THE British Icon. I counter this by calming pointing out that Liam Gallagher is the benchmark given the failure of Beady Eye. If Liam can achieve such an astonishing turn around, why can't Morrissey? The answer is that he is a troll singing crap songs with offensive lyrics. Liam is also a media troll but more effective as he admits he's thick.

You cling to the CD sales of the legacy cult like a life-raft. As does Morrissey. But the reality is that he simply hasn't connected to a wider audience and the Spotify data supports that.

The reviews are hilarious. The only puzzle is that it took the 'mainstream media' so long to catch up with myself and Benny. We've been calling him out as a Crank Fraud for years. We now get to sit back and sip champagne and *popcorn*.

If you don't think Morrissey studies Liam's astonishing career revival and demands that his record label repeat that success for LIHS you simply have no idea just how vain he actually is.

We have won. We have debunked the Crank-Fraud. I am hopeful the sales will be amusingly pitiful. I look forward to you doing your cheer-leading dance as you proclaim "well! it's not as big a disaster as WPINOYB!". Somehow I don't think Morrissey will see it that way. With a full major label rollout for this album it needs to score big sales. If it doesn't, he will be severely pissed.

Have a nice evening.

I hope his next move is to write another album as good as the current one. It's a great album. Some of you just aren't worthy of it.

I think his next move will be touring with the new album.

Too many idiots in this forum....

I think his next move will be touring with the new album.

Too many idiots in this forum....

You are the idiot ! Have you seen the setlists he's been performing of late ? [numpty]
He performs twenty two songs per performance.
His latest performance at the time this post was written was !

Five cover songs
Eleven boring oldies
SIX from Low in High School

SIX 4KIN NEW SONGS ! ! ! ! Out of twenty two ! ! ! !
Is that what you call touring the new album ? Eh ? Is it really ?

Come back when you know what you're talking about, bye for now.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Yes, that's exactly what touring the next album is about.
I do not see 5 covers, but sometimes 3 (Elvis, Pretenders, Lynn Anderson)... He always liked covers, he is not playing them because he doesn't have enough songs for a concert.

Other than that, The Smiths' songs are not "covers".

Finally, he obviously has a heterogeneous audience:
-Some people who maybe wanted to listen "Low in His School" ONLY
-Some people who knows some of his classics and wants to hear them.
-Some people who can't name the songs he is playing and want to see a concert.
-An idiot called Benny the British Butcher who writes in forums and wishes he was a pop singer.

So I think it's an excellent playlist, with a 27% of his latest album, 59% of old songs, 13% of covers...

Do you use eBay? search for "life" and get one.

I can smell your fear!

Your default 'victory' position is the rather embarrassing idea that avoiding the sales catastrophe of WPINOYB represents salvation. I challenge this openly and explicitly. My position remains the same:

Morrissey and his delusional cult fans claim he is a 'British Icon'. In fact, they claim he is THE British Icon. I counter this by calming pointing out that Liam Gallagher is the benchmark given the failure of Beady Eye. If Liam can achieve such an astonishing turn around, why can't Morrissey? The answer is that he is a troll singing crap songs with offensive lyrics. Liam is also a media troll but more effective as he admits he's thick.

You cling to the CD sales of the legacy cult like a life-raft. As does Morrissey. But the reality is that he simply hasn't connected to a wider audience and the Spotify data supports that.

The reviews are hilarious. The only puzzle is that it took the 'mainstream media' so long to catch up with myself and Benny. We've been calling him out as a Crank Fraud for years. We now get to sit back and sip champagne and *popcorn*.

If you don't think Morrissey studies Liam's astonishing career revival and demands that his record label repeat that success for LIHS you simply have no idea just how vain he actually is.

We have won. We have debunked the Crank-Fraud. I am hopeful the sales will be amusingly pitiful. I look forward to you doing your cheer-leading dance as you proclaim "well! it's not as big a disaster as WPINOYB!". Somehow I don't think Morrissey will see it that way. With a full major label rollout for this album it needs to score big sales. If it doesn't, he will be severely pissed.

Have a nice evening.
BULLSHIT BOY STRIKES AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom