Steven Patrick Where Are You Now?

oh, it wasnt that bad. just a school project. thought it was kinda cute. :)

why was this thread merged? completely different topic, even though the title of the thread is similar. Mods need to read the thread before they merge. just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

I thought it was really funny. At first I thought I was going to be offended, then I realized "Hey, though it's a parody, I've been there." I used to look up Morrissey's name in the Orange County California phone book just in case he had moved there. Then I'd think, "I wonder how I could get my hands on a Manchester phone book." as though he'd actually be listed. I was such a dorky girl without a CLUE.

Re: Where's Morrissey Now?

That's quite smart and includes some relevant interview clips.

Did you just stumble upon that, Morrissey the 23rd?

I thought it was really funny. At first I thought I was going to be offended, then I realized "Hey, though it's a parody, I've been there." I used to look up Morrissey's name in the Orange County California phone book just in case he had moved there. Then I'd think, "I wonder how I could get my hands on a Manchester phone book." as though he'd actually be listed. I was such a dorky girl without a CLUE.
moz lived in the OC? i dont think so :confused:
Hollywood i remember...

moz lived in the OC? i dont think so :confused:
Hollywood i remember...

Yeah but by the time he moved to Hollywood I had moved 300 miles away to the central coast. We're like two ships passing in the night. I had just hoped he lived in Orange County. None of this was based on reality. I'm guilty of having my head in the clouds all my life.

Last edited:
Bump.

I was told to restore this thread to its original state.

Many apologies. :o

Bump.

I was told to restore this thread to its original state.

Many apologies. :o

kewpie. I've been noticing you have been explaining things when people ask.

and now youve "un-merged" a thread that should not have been merged originally.

I've seen a change in your mod tactics lately, and in all seriousness, I applaud you for trying to improve and take people's advice. I'm not being "smarmy." I mean it. maybe we really can be BFFs one day, after all?! :)

I can be a smartass, but I do give credit where credit is due. ;)

that was sweet of you..maybe you should create an alternate persona "jugz" for giving credit where credit is due..:)

I've seen a change in your mod tactics lately, and in all seriousness, I applaud you for trying to improve and take people's advice. I'm not being "smarmy." I mean it. maybe we really can be BFFs one day, after all?! :)

thx 4 posting the above nugzie, i was noticing that stuff too, but thought id wait for someone else to post such :o
&
as for where moz is, i would like to know how many places he lives at anyways :confused:

that was sweet of you..maybe you should create an alternate persona "jugz" for giving credit where credit is due..:)

haha, if I were to create a persona named "jugz" at least I'd know what my avatar would have to be of.... :p

thx 4 posting the above nugzie, i was noticing that stuff too, but thought id wait for someone else to post such :o

thx. robby. I'm glad others have noticed too. hope Kewpie keeps up the good work.

I think she should start a thread where we all act pathetic in an attempt to be her BFF then she ends up choosing a girl who turns out to actually be a boy.

I once used to fight Kewpie harshly on the forums because of her overreacting ad trashing and slagging people off, out of just silly or innocent comments, scaring people out of the forum... The complaining riot started and time after Kewpie changed and stopped noticeably the people trashing and overreacting... I sent her a PM giving her the credit and encouraging her to keep being like that, because as much as I can fight when I think there's something unfair, I also like to give credit when credit is due... But she never replied... :( Whatever, it's good to acknowledge and say the good things too... And!!! I don't intend to hijack the thread :D

Back
Top Bottom