"Steven" movie website; extras opportunity

An anonymous person posted the link:

http://www.steventhemovie.co.uk / http://www.steventhemovie.com/

Steven the Movie

[h=1][/h]If you would like the opportunity to be in the film STEVEN about the young Steven Morrissey then please submit the following personal details via email to [email protected]

• A head and shoulders photo – Front and side profile
  • A full length photo*

*Please ensure these attachments are not over 1mb per image

Additionally, the following body measurements:
Ladies

• Dress Size
  • Height
  • Waist
  • Inner Leg
  • Shoe
  • Bust
Guys

• Shoe
  • Height
  • Chest
  • Collar
  • Waist
  • Leg

Please note the period we are filming is the Mid 1970s so anyone suiting this profile is more likely to be selected.

We apologise in advance as we may not be able to get back to everyone but presume you have not been selected if you are not contacted by 13th May.

*If you are not successful all your personal details will be destroyed. Those that are selected with be kept offline for administrative reasons.
Please be aware that filming is taking place in Manchester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Direct to Netflix.

What will the movie be about anyways? Moz kvetching? Running around from Huma club to Huma club in Manchester?
No love interest, I assume?

Its a period piece and it sounds like they've got the wardrobe and need to people to fit it.

Was this sarcasm? Hope you really don’t believe this. They’re looking for attractive, fit people. You really think they're going to cast some total minger just because the trousers fit him?

I pity anyone involved in any way with this film — most of all its subject.

Direct to Netflix.

What will the movie be about anyways? Moz kvetching? Running around from Huma club to Huma club in Manchester?
No love interest, I assume?

It's about the "Pansie Pete" era in Steven's life when autism and aspergers weren't really heard of like they are today.
Things like young Steven collating charts, writing letters, collecting car number plates, showing no emotion, not being able to interact with his peers and his dream of fame. Set in Manchesters streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets upon streets

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Is a New York Yankees Baseball Cap mandatory? I know it's a standard piece of Brit attire, but I hate the Yankees.

I know I do have a shirt that says CHEVROLET on the front, so do I get the part as Morrissey's Scot Ish pen pal friend when he went to the Grand Canyon, Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Magic Mountain when he was 12? I thought the film was an authentic portrayal. Anonymous-

Last edited:
YES ! !
I've been 'contacted' . Back of the net, can you imagine it if I manage to pull this off.
Wish me luck folks.
Mwa mwa !

You are a pathetic attention seeking liar, the only people to have contacted you are the DSS to discuss your DLA claim

Do I detect a wee bit of Steven extras envy in this post of yours Mr Rab C McNesbit-O'Flaherty ?
If I get selected to be in the project I might just send you and your Rangers homies a Weegieland hamper full of Buckfast tonic, Iron Bru WKD, Arbroath smokies, Deep fried pies n chocolates n Haggis samosas.
Who knows, one day it could be you if they might want some extras for a Bay City Rollers felm.
Any how I havnt yet got the gig yet so let's not get carried away.

Shang-a-Lang fer noo n God save the Queen.

ScIreland the grave

Wouldn't an Irish Catholic person like Celtic kickball not Rangers kickball? ...even I know that. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Do I detect a wee bit of Steven extras envy in this post of yours Mr Rab C McNesbit-O'Flaherty ?
If I get selected to be in the project I might just send you and your Rangers homies a Weegieland hamper full of Buckfast tonic, Iron Bru WKD, Arbroath smokies, Deep fried pies n chocolates n Haggis samosas.
Who knows, one day it could be you if they might want some extras for a Bay City Rollers felm.
Any how I havnt yet got the gig yet so let's not get carried away.

Shang-a-Lang fer noo n God save the Queen.

ScIreland the grave

Yet more drivel from benny the bore, come on prove me wrong, post some proof that you have been "contacted"

Carry a pack of Kerry Gold so we know it's really you. :D

Hello Calamine,

My mind is working overtime for possible cheeky things/stunts.
I would be very grateful for any input/stunts/ideas from solo posters who would like to be part of the charade should I get the gig.
The Kerrygold just might blow my cover, it's got to be something unexpected and kept silent until the final cut and release.

Have a great weekend, yours in debunking

Hello Calamine,

My mind is working overtime for possible cheeky things/stunts.
I would be very grateful for any input/stunts/ideas from solo posters who would like to be part of the charade should I get the gig.
The Kerrygold just might blow my cover, it's got to be something unexpected and kept silent until the final cut and release.

Have a great weekend, yours in debunking

Here we go again, just like you where going to a morrissey concert to throw raw meat at him,whatever happened to that? the only thing you throw about is bullshit with ever post you make

Yet more drivel from benny the bore, come on prove me wrong, post some proof that you have been "contacted"

The problem I have here Rab is my cover will be blown putting my position in jeopardy. Hope you understand.
The sun should be great up the graveyard today maybe you and the rollers could gey a ten foil bbq n cook some wee smokie sausages washed doon we some vintage Buckfast.
Slange ter that eh pal, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebother !

ScIreland the brave, God save the Queen

Here we go again, just like you where going to a morrissey concert to throw raw meat at him,whatever happened to that? the only thing you throw about is bullshit with ever post you make

Is it true that the leader of the ScIrish National Party Nicola O'Sturgeon wears a syrup Rab ? I've had a ten pound wager with a chum in the local.

Shang-a-Lang

Is a New York Yankees Baseball Cap mandatory? I know it's a standard piece of Brit attire, but I hate the Yankees.

I know I do have a shirt that says CHEVROLET on the front, so do I get the part as Morrissey's Scot Ish pen pal friend when he went to the Grand Canyon, Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Magic Mountain when he was 12? I thought the film was an authentic portrayal. Anonymous-

I believe everyone here has you on ignore list. Why don't you just give up?

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom