~ By Angie {no less}, Los Angeles {?}, Griffith Observatory {?], June 1985 {?}

That is all.

Goodnight.

:flowers:

Attachments

• Morrissey and Marr summer 1985 by Angie Marr.jpg
    Morrissey and Marr summer 1985 by Angie Marr.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 0
Reckon the California Son showing the Oregon Son where his childhood home was in the San Fernando Valley. Reckon you people are the list of the lost twat tit c*** chipper curry impostor getting bread fek'll inn n nnn nnnn n n nnn nn nnn nn n it.

Jonny never had Morrisseys back, they tried to leave him in 82. What a bunch of moron's. I got Morrisseys back. Thank you for the courage! There's nobody else has to stand. Love you since 88. Amazing the sheeple that think they are smarter then you.

I like meat I like to eat meat Morrissey says it's not good and he is Right. He would never lie to his fans.

magnum leisure centre,been there many times.shetland isles,its hard to get their even on a good day.

Dressed like twins, love it.

Thought you might :thumb:

"We stole each other's clothes"...

Looking out across the lights of Los Angeles, but forever dreaming of...Lerwick?

I always thought the caption Johnny used on this alternative shot in his autobiography was rather peculiar.
20200704_194250_copy_1262x1218.jpg

Thought you might :thumb:

"We stole each other's clothes"...

Looking out across the lights of Los Angeles, but forever dreaming of...Lerwick?

What is it with him and sharing white (denim?) jackets?

í have yet to acquire that. Does he mention where the shot was taken? í was guessing.

You were right, I think. I don't know if I read it somewhere but I remember comparing this picture, the pictures of Moz from the 90s and other pictures taken at the observatory and deciding that it was most likely taken there.

Last edited:
I mean...
Screenshot_20200704-204456_Chrome.jpg

2020:

Dreams

Morrissey Marr LA 1985.jpg

Life

Rebel knife fighte.jpg

I can envision this being an MCentral post, except Sam has poorly photoshopped Moz and Johnny's faces on the second pic.

Moz and Mike more likely.

Back
Top Bottom