Steve Gunn covers The Smiths - The Lagniappe Sessions

The Lagniappe Sessions: Steve Gunn – Smiths Versions - Aquarium Drunkard

Excerpt:

This latest installment of the Lagniappe Sessions hits close to home — Steve Gunn taking on a pair of Smiths tunes. Gunn, in his own words, below. His latest LP, Eyes On The Lines, is out now via Matador.

39658_IMG_1603.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
been a lot of Smiths covers , this one is above average, as long as you don't fix on the original with Morrissey's unique voice and singing.

I must admit Steve Gunn didn't choose the easiest songs, 2 wonderfull Smiths songs.

Last edited:
hes got a very relaxing voice,certainly a very good effort.liked how he describes going through lots of AA batteries listening to louder than bombs over n over on his walkman,,think we have all been there with that one.

I reckon me think this would be more authentic if that chap was in front of The Sunset Marquis, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, or better yet, the Costco in Calabasas.

hes got a very relaxing voice,certainly a very good effort.liked how he describes going through lots of AA batteries listening to louder than bombs over n over on his walkman,,think we have all been there with that one.
What`s your Skype ID?

iv never done skype,wouldnt know how.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom