Morrissey Central "STEVE COCHRAN IS FOR SALE !?" (September 22, 2021)

STEVE COCHRAN IS FOR SALE !?

Links to Dead Posh:

w1_dc4c625e-416e-4411-9358-1dde7cf3d661_720x.png
m1_720x.png
e1_8c133099-b925-4533-9652-2e7fcfd6bbe1_720x.png
Screenshot2021-09-06at15.45.49_720x.png

Regards,
FWD.

Quite odd. To see MC linking to something í knocked up in Paint in 5 minutes and sent to DP the day after Vegas #1...

Wonder why 'they' don't just do an 'official' one anyhow?

Couldn't be anybetter than DP apparel though ~ Finely Tailored Flash :hearteyes:

í took delivery of the uncropped, full frame 8x10 of that Cochran candid this week, with his cracking bust on full display.
So will scan that proper and see what DP comes up with... :thumb:

lets get this straight,does this mean you get the ashes or the body,well it does say Steve Cochrane Is For Sale.

Without context, this merch doesn't make any sense. An old faux black and white Polaroid of someone no one knows with "Vegas" scribbled above it. Not even the average Morrissey fan will have any idea what the hell this means.

Without context, this merch doesn't make any sense. An old faux black and white Polaroid of someone no one knows with "Vegas" scribbled above it. Not even the average Morrissey fan will have any idea what the hell this means.
I’ve got better dusters in my cleaning cupboard....

Quite odd. To see MC linking to something í knocked up in Paint in 5 minutes and sent to DP the day after Vegas #1...

Wonder why 'they' don't just do an 'official' one anyhow?

Couldn't be anybetter than DP apparel though ~ Finely Tailored Flash :hearteyes:

í took delivery of the uncropped, full frame 8x10 of that Cochran candid this week, with his cracking bust on full display.
So will scan that proper and see what DP comes up with... :thumb:

Now imagine Moz wearing your 'Mummy' variant next time he gets papped out and about in LA...

Don’t know why this shirt is triggering so much criticism

And to @Carlislebaz seriously? Out of all the tacky merch over the years you think this is the ‘dullest and ugliest’ ? Lol

Then, I guess we could safely assume it’s not for the average Morrissey fan. Plenty of obsessives out there that might want a mock up of a shirt M wore.
You haven’t seen my cleaning cupboard Ket.....😉
And for the record I’m more than an average Morrissey fan...

I have no desire to see your cleaning cupboard ! What a strange euphemism.

Anyway, I like the shirts simple, the single image Sitwell, Keitel, ya know. I guess I’m old fashioned that way.

hmmm interesting. how’s that ?
Yes you are old fashioned 😉

Any updates on the record setting Vegas merch? All I know is he is shattering merch records worldwide! Just when you think his star couldn't burn any brighter...well done sir.

That's for the stealth Moz fans. You can be a fan without any of the public blowback. Maybe some secret hand signals can be invented

I hope Mr. Cochran’s estate is being compensated for use of his image.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom