stereotyped morrissey fans

mike joyce

i have always defended morrissey fans when talking to people about my love for the smiths/morrissey etc but i can see why other people think all morrissey fans are miserable now

the people on this board are so miserable, you have no sense of humour whatsoever and are all so stuck up middle aged snobs
i have not seen one thing someone has posted that has made me laugh, you all take things so seriously on here, its only a forum

i have always defended morrissey fans when talking to people about my love for the smiths/morrissey etc but i can see why other people think all morrissey fans are miserable now

the people on this board are so miserable, you have no sense of humour whatsoever and are all so stuck up middle aged snobs
i have not seen one thing someone has posted that has made me laugh, you all take things so seriously on here, its only a forum

Then stop posting here then if you don't like it...

Superman is flying through the sky and sees WonderWoman lying tottally naked on her roof. He thinks, you know with the whole speed of light thing I could fly over there have sex with her and fly back and she'd never know. He does it. A second later Wonder woman says 'eek wat was that?.. and the invisiible man says 'I dont know but it really hurt!!'. :D

OH and alot of the people here are in their teens (like me) and not middle aged , not that for us that's some kind of amazing accomplishment.

You sure never stood up for American Morrissey fans. It's funny how you defend against one stereotype and back up another.

I think you need a hug.

but you are not funny at all. maybe if i were an adolescent like you, I'd find your antics funny. But one day, you'll realize you were lame back in the day...and annoying...and an ass.

;) ;)

I don't think I have reached middle age yet..

mike is miserable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom