Stephen Street Twitter post about Viva Hate era cassette (July 13, 2022)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. We haven't had a reissue of Viva Hate for a hot minute. Hopefully we can get these as a bonus disc on the next one?

It says demos on the spine, and quite a few with vocals. If these are unique vocal takes that didn't end up on the album it's a goldmine.

Untitled... Everyday is like Sunday?
Other possibilities: Alsatian Cousin, Break Up The Family, I Don't Mind If You Forget Me, Dial-a-Cliche, Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness or I Don't Want Us To Finish, which heretofore has never been heard but I believe was mentioned in Street's Viva Hate era journal several years ago (edit: and also in Mozipedia).

Last edited:
How did lifeguard and I know very well not end up on the record is my question. And is I don't mind if you forget me in the top 5 worst songs?

Dear Stephen, since it’s just an old tape, probably nothing much exciting on it, and you don’t even have a tape player, you may as well just send it on to me.

Thank you in advance.

kS.

Other possibilities: Alsatian Cousin, Break Up The Family, I Don't Mind If You Forget Me, Dial-a-Cliche, Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness or I Don't Want Us To Be Finished, which heretofore has never been heard but I believe was mentioned in Street's Viva Hate era journal several years ago.
Yeah, was about to mention this - it took the form of a notebook with flippable pages on his website. It's archived, but won't work, since it used Flash, which is defunct

Replace "Alsatian Cousin" with "Untitled", use a Morrissey shot from 2012 for the sleeve and you surely will have the definitiv VH edition.

Last edited:
if stephen street and other band members have the nazi gold then what does M have,goldmines galore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom