Stephen Morris of New Order: Has anyone met or worked with him? And drums question

Skinny Im just trying to inform you what everyone here thinks about this pseud. Not virtually everyone but everyone.
You can continue posting about your adventures with all these men and their particularities, for all I care.

Skinny Im just trying to inform you what everyone here thinks about this pseud. Not virtually everyone but everyone.
You can continue posting about your adventures with all these men and their particularities, for all I care.

Yes you are correct. Everyone believes you.

Skinny, from what I understand it's been rumored that the pseud "Surface" is gay for many years. Long before I even posted here. In fact I was informed of 'his' proclivities by many of the posters here.

Skinny, from what I understand it's been rumored that the pseud "Surface" is gay for many years. Long before I even posted here. In fact I was informed of 'his' proclivities by many of the posters here.

That’s not news, everyone knows I’m gay, do you have a problem with that?

Of course everyone has known you are gay for a long time.
Who do you like better as a man, "Hooky" or "Bernard"? Which one brings stars to your eyes?

Skinny we know that YOU are not gay since you are Muslim but that several of your fake user names are. Now that you admitted that "Surface" is gay who else among the fake pseuds is gay too?

My guess?
"that flambeau Butcher"
"evennow"
"left nut"

who else?

Of course everyone has known you are gay for a long time.
Who do you like better as a man, "Hooky" or "Bernard"? Which one brings stars to your eyes?

Skinny we know that YOU are not gay since you are Muslim but that several of your fake user names are. Now that you admitted that "Surface" is gay who else among the fake pseuds is gay too?

My guess?
"that flambeau Butcher"
"evennow"
"left nut"

who else?

HospitableChiefBittern-size_restricted.gif

HOLY f***EN DRAMA J LE PEW!!!!!o_Oo_O

SKINNY PUSHES OUT BARNABY AS GAY DESPITE THE OLD COOT BEING 75 YEARS OLD!!!:straightface::straightface:

NO REST FOR THE WEARY :lbf::lbf::lbf:

(the whole planet know 'surface' played for the 'other side':lbf:)

If so, what's he like? And anyone else here a fan and agree hes probably the best drummer/programmer of that era and genre?

Agree, great drummer. If you haven’t already, listen to ‘Trout mask Replica’ by Captain Beefheart and ‘Tago Mago’ by Can. Two recordings that without there would be no Stephen Morris.

Wow this thread is full of bigoted sh*t comments.

:rolleyes:

whats so bigoted about "surface" and "evennow" being gay?;)
a lot of gay dudes are bald like 'surface'. true, its a bit unusal to go gay at 75 but so is being a detective at that old dude age.:brows:

He was a shop assistant in a bookshop very close to the GMEX. The owner told me that he was nice and friendly. Unlike Moz who was a bit special .He got some useful rare books there ( from the manager ) to write his own books before he started to sing and never really thanked the manager of the shop. Lack of class I would say.

Stephen Morris

Point was...how was it funny tho? Looked like a non-joke/non-insult. .and just a musical suggestion. So I'm lost.

Just read the Jon Savage book “The searing light, the sun...” recommended.

During rehearsal when writing songs, sometimes Sumner and Hook
would have Stephen play a ‘drum riff’ a repeated pattern to inspire them to come up with something. Stephen was interested in that mechanical like repetition, melodies on the toms.

Amongst themselves they never talked about where the songs came from. An amazing band, each member was so integral to the sound of Joy Division, coming together, truly magical.

Back
Top Bottom