Stephen King's next novel

A

Anonymous

I'm rereading Stephen King again, and atm I'm reading 11/22/63. There's a paragraph early on where he writes about what would happen if Jake died when he first goes back to 1958.

IMG-3311.jpg

It's a short paragraph, but I made the mistake of stopping and thinking about it. :)

What would happen if someone went back in time and died?

Please don't time travel!

If Jake went back to 1958 and was hit by a car and died, then obviously, Jake would still be born at some point in the future, but here's the thing: Jake would still go back to 1958 and the car would still hit him. That scenario would repeat forever. There would be no future timeline after the point that Jake goes back.

Thoughts?

A

Anonymous

In 11/22/63, Jake Epping/George Amberson is in a motel room puts the tv on and the trailer below comes on. Pretty tragic that actors used to shill cigarettes. King actually quotes some of the dialogue:

A

Anonymous

This is pretty strange.

Stephen King and Stuart O'Nan's A Face in the Crowd is getting an hardback release this November, along with another story by Richard Chizmar. Anyway, there were 52 lettered and signed editions available. If you wanted a copy, too late! They've all sold out. Which is odd, as they were priced at $4,000.

A

Anonymous

Hearts in Atlantis - Another brilliant film! This is up there with The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption.

BlockFi
Top Bottom