Stephen Collins on Morrissey cartoon - The Guardian

Stephen Collins on Morrissey – cartoon - The Guardian

43010_stephen_collins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody Andrew marr

You’re in need of a hobby or something. Anything! Just to occupy your tedious mind!

Everyone needs a hobby to occupy their tedious mind. But that's a bit of a weird response to "That's actually quite funny", isn't it?

Last edited:
I reckon is a foreigner finally admitting that Steve has lived in LA since 1991 with this subliminal cartoon. The foreign cartoon writer almost got LA correct on the last map, but he has Uncle Steve blasting off from Mexico close to the Arizona border m8 inn nn n it and it's Maher not "Marr".

I reckon is a foreigner finally admitting that Steve has lived in LA since 1991 with this subliminal cartoon. The foreign cartoon writer almost got LA correct on the last map, but he has Uncle Steve blasting off from Mexico close to the Arizona border m8 inn nn n it and it's Maher not "Marr".

I think you are confusing the person "Maher" with the robot "Marr". Cartoon Morrissey has bought himself a robot, put a black wig on it and named his new companion "Marr", which is actually terribly poignant if you think about it.

Johnny Marr's real name is John Maher. I know because I saw him play in a Nike sponsored 3 on 3 basketball tournament in his hometown Portland, Oregon and he used his real name John Maher. He's a baller. He can hoop it up m8 inn nn it. I reckon basketball is soooooo brittish.

thought cartoons were meant to be funny.nearly as funny as Aztec.

Love the way the robot is called Marr :lbf:

Plus the hairpiece on it. Details like that and the fact that the character actually has the air of current Moz mark the difference between a good cartoonist and a bad one (like the one who did the one in Mad Magazine).

Plus the hairpiece on it. Details like that and the fact that the character actually has the air of current Moz mark the difference between a good cartoonist and a bad one (like the one who did the one in Mad Magazine).
I just love the way it transcends the politics of it and paints him as a pompous, blinkered twit. That, to me, is the whole point about all of this. We can all argue about the politics till the cows come home, but it doesn't change a thing. An ignorant knob is an ignorant knob, in whatever shade you choose.

Johnny Marr's real name is John Maher. I know because I saw him play in a Nike sponsored 3 on 3 basketball tournament in his hometown Portland, Oregon and he used his real name John Maher. He's a baller. He can hoop it up m8 inn nn it. I reckon basketball is soooooo brittish.

No. Baseball is British, first mentioned by Jane Austen in Northanger Abbey in 1817. Basketball is American. If it was British it wouldn’t have taken us two decades to cut a hole in the bottom of the basket.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom