Step right up and get your "official HATE" letter

M

MLL

Ok so i am sure theres going to be a few "i am so happy this is back up i was afriad it was down forever" post but let me be the 1st to say this sucks i was hoping this would never come back up so i would never have to read any of your posts or see you damn names again.. i was entertaining thoughts of people wrapping thier keyboard cords around thier necks because they couldnt connect and double checking to make sure they spelled the address correctly and calling thier ISP's tech support to make sure it wasnt a conspiricy.. but alas no such luck..

--ok so now i can say i have the first "hate" post since the server came back up hahaha and now i can dissapear again!!

Cheers~!
MLL
**disclaimer** this was not intended towards anyone at all(well as far as you know of) i just wanted the 1st hate post

> Ok so i am sure theres going to be a few "i am so happy¿ this is back up i was afriad it was down forever" post but¿ let me be the 1st to say this sucks i was hoping this would¿ never come back up so i would never have to read any of your¿ posts or see you damn names again.. i was entertaining thoughts¿ of people wrapping thier keyboard cords around thier necks¿ because they couldnt connect and double checking to make sure¿ they spelled the address correctly and calling thier ISP's tech¿ support to make sure it wasnt a conspiricy.. but alas no such¿ luck..¿ --ok so now i can say i have the first "hate" post¿ since the server came back up hahaha and now i can dissapear¿ again!!¿ Cheers~!¿ MLL¿ **disclaimer** this was not intended towards anyone at all(well¿ as far as you know of) i just wanted the 1st hate post

J,

I'm so happy Moz solo is back up, I was afraid it was down forever!!

I've been a mess over here!! I double checked the address, I called my ISP's tech support to make sure it wasn't a conspiracy against me... Today I was actually entertaining thoughts of wrapping my keyboard cord around my neck...

S

Actually, I kept myself entertained netwise by visiting Siskel And Ebert's web site. hee hee I love it when the slag films.

oops, other than that......

After reading the newspage, David does have to put up with a lot of crap getting this page to work, so I for one appreciate the effort.

I don't care what Thrill says! I know her opinion is well respected and people are afraid to cross her, but I for one must break from the pack of sheep and say that David is not a Discussionboard Nazi!

Malicious delight

> J,¿ I'm so happy Moz solo is back up, I was afraid it was down¿ forever!!¿ I've been a mess over here!! I double checked the address, I¿ called my ISP's tech support to make sure it wasn't a conspiracy¿ against me... Today I was actually entertaining thoughts of¿ wrapping my keyboard cord around my neck...¿ S

Well let me say I work for your Isp and it was a conspiricy against you we wanted you to call in tears and hear the sound of your melon hitting the keyboard.. let me give you some help in making your computer run fast.. go into your DOS prompt and type Fdisk /mbr and that should clear all problem in the future thank you for calling

MLL

Digital tension dementia

> After reading the newspage, David does have to put up with a lot¿ of crap getting this page to work, so I for one appreciate the¿ effort.¿ I don't care what Thrill says! I know her opinion is well¿ respected and people are afraid to cross her, but I for one must¿ break from the pack of sheep and say that David is not a¿ Discussionboard Nazi!

I have crossed Thrill more then once i believe.. but what brought up david being a discussion board Nazi?? which i have never seen since the very beginning of this site!!! Actually he has let more stuff then i would of slide by.. he is far from any kind Discussion board Nazi maybe more of a discussion board hippie but no nazi!!! let me run it for awhile.. youd all be begging for him to come back in no time..

Cheers to you david~!

MLL

Re: Malicious delight

> Well let me say I work for your Isp and it was a conspiricy¿ against you we wanted you to call in tears and hear the sound of¿ your melon hitting the keyboard.. let me give you some help in¿ making your computer run fast.. go into your DOS prompt and type¿ Fdisk /mbr and that should clear all problem in the future thank¿ you for calling¿ MLL
Hey you are cruel, I'm not speaking to you anymore!! Meanie meanie!!!!

My life without Morrissey-solo

¿ posts or see you damn names again.. i was entertaining thoughts¿ of people wrapping thier keyboard cords around thier necks¿ because they couldnt connect and double checking to make sure¿ they spelled the address correctly and calling thier ISP's tech¿ support to make sure it wasnt a conspiricy.. but alas no such¿ luck..

Hey!!! That was totally me!!!

I tried netscape, then explorer, then even neoplanet

I tried different computers at work.

Then, I was at the DM board which sucks!!! It is so little boy really!

Oh well, Oh, where would I be without....

Got to love those hate posts!!!!

Re: My life without Morrissey-solo

Bring back the the blackout dave. Dummy. He He

Re: I only want to see new Moz Info, not boring lonely Yanks going on & on...

Charlton for the English.

I cant be bothered even writing....

Lets go OUTSIDE...........

you want to do WHAT??..

> Charlton for the English.¿ I cant be bothered even writing....¿ Lets go OUTSIDE........... ...WHY?

Back
Top Bottom