Stella McCartney teams up with Morrissey for leather free shoes

Avocado

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...altrow-Chris-Martin-set-spend-time-apart.html

Scroll down halfway.

Stella and Morrissey to become sole partners

Vegetarian fashion designer Stella McCartney is set to team up with former Smiths frontman Morrissey on a leather-free footwear range.
It follows plans by Sir Paul McCartney’s 38-year-old daughter to collaborate with fellow veggie Leona Lewis on a line of clothing.
‘I’m working with Morrissey on a line of leather-free shoes which I’m really excited about,’ Stella, right, said while switching on the Christmas lights at her Mayfair store. ‘We are still in the early stages but the shoes could be launched next year.’

Re: Morrissey turns shoe designer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...altrow-Chris-Martin-set-spend-time-apart.html

Scroll down halfway.

Stella and Morrissey to become sole partners

Vegetarian fashion designer Stella McCartney is set to team up with former Smiths frontman Morrissey on a leather-free footwear range.
It follows plans by Sir Paul McCartney’s 38-year-old daughter to collaborate with fellow veggie Leona Lewis on a line of clothing.
‘I’m working with Morrissey on a line of leather-free shoes which I’m really excited about,’ Stella, right, said while switching on the Christmas lights at her Mayfair store. ‘We are still in the early stages but the shoes could be launched next year.’

i want a pair :o

Re: Morrissey turns shoe designer

:horny::horny::horny: FLIP FLOPS? :horny::horny::horny:

Re:Stella teams up with Morrissey

Bump

some people were too busy to post / read Desert Island Discs thread yesterday, missed this.

Last edited:
If this IS true, then im sincerely hoping that Moz has the sense to tell her to make them AFFORDABLE, like under £100 a pair for a change.

How exciting! I hope the shoes don't turn out fuggers. I'd love a pair of them if they are nice!

"Feet is Murder"

If you're wondering if I joined simply so I could post that - yes, yes I did.

Although excited at the prospect, I have to admit that Free Leather Shoes has a better ring to it ;)

Sounds interesting, hopefully they look nice and are affordable!

If this IS true, then im sincerely hoping that Moz has the sense to tell her to make them AFFORDABLE, like under £100 a pair for a change.

You must be joking, they will be very expensive, affordable to them two but no body else....maybe Russell brand.

Actually doing something instead of telling everyone else to do something whilst doing nothing yourself?

Well done Stella (and Mozza), you should talk to your Dad (see off topic thread)

I hope their shoes are a success. They can't be much worse that what's about for men now.
I live in Brighton and there is a shop called "Veggie Shoes"- this always makes my mum laugh, she can't work out how shoes can be veggie. Mind you she did once ring me up at work to say the computer is warning her about her fire wall, she said "is it the one in the kitchen" (oh, dear).

Anyway, the shoes in the above shop are awful. Lets hope it kicks off a new improved movement

Vegitarians Unite! Stella Teams Up W/ Morrissey

see general discussion....:o

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyday you must say:
"Oh how do I feel about my shoes?"
They make me awkward and plain
How dearly I would like to kick with the fray...​

Sorry, but someone had to say it! Although, I fear that as sartorially savvy as Moz is, it may be the Austrailan designer named Morrissey who's collaborating with Stella McCartney, as was suggested on the mainpage.

Everyday you must say:
"Oh how do I feel about my shoes?"
They make me awkward and plain
How dearly I would like to kick with the fray...​

Sorry, but someone had to say it! Although, I fear that as sartorially savvy as Moz is, it may be the Austrailan designer named Morrissey who's collaborating with Stella McCartney, as was suggested on the mainpage.

I doubt it - our Moz was pen pals with Linda McCartney so he's known to the family, at least professionally, and Paul spoke admirably of him when they were both up for the 'Musical Icon' thing a couple of years back. Is the Austrailian designer actually vegetarian?

The NME article has OUR Morrissey's picture on it, and also conveniently includes the bit at the end saying, 'In other Morrissey news, the singer recently suggested that suicide was "honourable" while appearing on BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs.' :rolleyes: Never can resist a sly dig, the sods.

I hope their shoes are a success. They can't be much worse that what's about for men now.
I live in Brighton and there is a shop called "Veggie Shoes"- this always makes my mum laugh, she can't work out how shoes can be veggie. Mind you she did once ring me up at work to say the computer is warning her about her fire wall, she said "is it the one in the kitchen" (oh, dear).

Anyway, the shoes in the above shop are awful. Lets hope it kicks off a new improved movement

:D:D ha ha your mom sound's a bit like mine lol
I went to Brighton and Veggie shoes in the summer and your right, men's veggie shoes are yacky. I'm lucky as there is a huge choice in women's shoes made of alterative materials.
I would freakin' love some Stella/Morrissey shoes but as other poters have said, i doubt they are affordable.

Back
Top Bottom