Stay As You Are. Where can I get this song?

martynsolo

I've just listened to a Morrissey song called 'Stay As You Are' on Youtube, and I would like to listen to the song on my mp3 player. I've searched everywhere for it with no success. I was given a link to the song by someone on another forum, but some webpage came up with symbols and bald eagles preventing me from going any further. I rarely download songs anyway but I would like to listen to this on my mp3 player. I did have a free Youtube to mp3 converter but Youtube have blocked anyone from doing this. How do I get hold of this song?​

There are free tools that allow you to rip the audio from YT vids and save it as an mp3.
Google "Youtube to mp3" and there ya go

STAY AS YOU ARE ISN'T A MORRISSEY SONG......its a fake....its doesn't even sound like him....like at all.

Although I'd love to know who wrote the damn thing....I'd buy their album. I love it.

I've just listened to a Morrissey song called 'Stay As You Are' on Youtube, and I would like to listen to the song on my mp3 player. I've searched everywhere for it with no success. I was given a link to the song by someone on another forum, but some webpage came up with symbols and bald eagles preventing me from going any further. I rarely download songs anyway but I would like to listen to this on my mp3 player. I did have a free Youtube to mp3 converter but Youtube have blocked anyone from doing this. How do I get hold of this song?​

sounds like rubbish... you can't even make out what he's saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqIIr3BrPh8

Tags
morrissey stay as you are unreleased
Back
Top Bottom